News: ESPN: Joe Flacco enters Sunday's game vs. Cowboys on down note

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Outstanding: I can sit on my couch in my underware and drink beers,no need to hit the corner sports bar and drop $75 bucks,,,
"Yea TEAM"

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That Ravens defense is very good

Yep, good enough to be rated #1 in the NFL, as a matter of fact. It should be an interesting test for all concerned. ;)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that Dak doesn't falter, right after Romo conceded his starting job to him. Godspeed, Dak!

Realistically speaking, though, he's done a great job up until this point of the season, so come what may, we're golden.

Our offense will surely be obliged to keep Flacco's butt on the bench as long as possible to make sure we're the winner.

Last edited:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Sweep the AFC North ?
now if you would have told me we're Within One game of doing that at the beginning of the season I would have instructed you to check into the Looney Bin

Joe has a bin?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What time and network is game sunday? So glad it's at home.

Rule of thumb, unless Sunday, Monday or Thursday night games or when the game is overseas.

NFC vs. AFC with NFC @ home = CBS
NFC vs. AFC with AFC @ home = FOX

plymkr

Reaction score
After they play us their #1 ranked Defense will not be #1 :D
Ya, how many times did we face a great run defense only to shred them. Prior to Zeke and the oline coming to Green Bay the Packers only allowed 42 yards of rushing in a game. We, as well as the packers' defense, remembers how that turned out.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Also, the Ravens have played here before...in the pre-season. I didn't realize we still haven't played any teams at home in the regular season. I thought they've all been here now.

It seems like we should've had every team by now, but we only play two home games a year against the AFC so it takes 8 years to get everyone. This is the 8th season in the new stadium, and Cincinnati and Baltimore were the only teams left that hadn't played there. I hope their visit is as memorable as the bengals visit was, lol!