News: ESPN: Lamb vows to 'cherish every bit' of being Cowboy

plasticman

Reaction score
Cherish the Cowboys?

When he said he was cherishing every bit of the moment, he may have been referring, to some small degree, about remaining a Cowboy.

However, my instincts tell me it may have something more to do with his signing bonus.

If someone gave me 100 million dollars I would worship them.

CWR

Reaction score
Cherish the Cowboys?

When he said he was cherishing every bit of the moment, he may have been referring, to some small degree, about remaining a Cowboy.

However, my instincts tell me it may have something more to do with his signing bonus.

He got paid, now he plans to enjoy the ride. Hopefully that entails winning something meaningful. I'm actually excited to see a yolked up CDs rac, this year. Lol, that sounds bad.

khiladi

Reaction score
He negotiated and he won, kudos to him. He is the actual MVP of the offense and he actually earned his contract, unlike the 2017 Zeke suspension, 2018 pre-Amari and post-Amari still couldn’t throw against zone, 7 TOs in 4 and a half games, broken leg QB with the NTC contract that France absolutely robbed Jerry for in respect to his mediocre client...

Let’s just hope this is the last big contract that Jerry hands out this season….

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He sure didn't cherish it when he removed them from his social media!! Lol I know he didn't mean it but hey

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cherish the Cowboys?

can we stop turning these post into negativity already?!! By the way I was reading another interview yesterday and I bet if this went another 48 hours he was about to sign that $33 million offer.. He said as much he said he was itching to get back and his impatience was setting in he was wanting to get back with the team that he was leaning towards calling his agent and telling them to accept the last deal they were that close the Cowboys blink but they both got a good deal, it's called compromise... I truly believe he does love the Dallas Cowboys he wanted to be back here he would have pulled a jamar chase and asked for four years $160 million fully guaranteed oh and by the way that one has two years left on this deal much like everyone thinks Jerry Jones could have signed lamb last year for less that's a bunch of hogwash and we all know it that went out about five years ago most players in the league of these guys have agents that are a little smarter calling for the sign me early to a long term deal with four to six years on it to get me cheaper..

That's an outdated narrative ,and now it's I want to be the second highest paid player in the entire football outside of quarterback..

But I know it's hard for some of you to understand that some of these players do love playing for Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys it means something to them even if the fans are jumping ship and saying that the Cowboys are no longer relative and nobody wants to play here but apparently, they do

I find it ironic that a lot of ex players even ones that try to burn bridges when they left because they were a little butthurt, you know like cole beasly, all of a sudden he wants to come back.... they all seen the tweet that they want to be back here. They all seen the tweet that they want to be back here and that person.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
no way... he hates the Cowboys and especially Jerry. The relationship was damaged beyond repair due to all the disrespect Jerry showed him. I read it on the Zone.. come on people, keep up.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Please........ Why wasn't he saying this before he got paid? He doesn't cherish the Cowboys or playing for the franchise, he's only saying this now because he was able to get Jerry to cave. Just like Zeke and Dak were able to do.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cherish the Cowboys?

When he's pouting on the sidelines during playoff games???
You know sometimes when you're in the heat of a battle and you know you're about to get your **** kicked we've seen players do this all the time A.J. Brown did it last year 'cause he wasn't getting enough targets he was causing problems on the sideline we've seen that get heated with Dez Bryant Terrell Owens throw me the damn ball keyshawn Johnson and it also happens with other players at other positions this is not just a wide receiver thing sometimes things happen in games that causes these sideline rants. I've seen players push coaches I mean literally recently. So as much as I was unhappy with the dropped footballs and CD lamb little pout thing on the sideline it wasn't new..

Let's stop trying to make a parallel between that one moment instead of all the great moments that lamb has given us and the fact is he's saying he's loving me back and you guys are taking a giant *** on a positive moment and he was trying to say something nice and all Mr. negative sky is falling Debbie Downers have to come in here and piss on his parade... :espn: You know it's your attitudes that are the problem I see a whole lot of people in here that remind me of a bunch of pouting temper tantrum throwing can't get my way toddlers..

and how you dare judge a man in the heat of a moment playing a tough game? I also didn't like that he got pushed from behind and didn't retaliate but that also happens maybe he didn't wanna get a penalty 'cause we would've probably ripped him for that...

LysleE

Reaction score
Well…hopefully his new contract will keep him from pouting and checking out of the game when he is not getting the balls thrown his way…for this type of money he needs to perform consistently.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Haha exactly what I thought. What a hypocrite.

Let's see how the homers spin this around.
I mean they do this now remove their teams from their social media as an act of being mad with the team, it's all to get the fans in a rut etc, but he still did it though either way, so yeah he's a hypocrite lol