News: ESPN: Lamb vows to 'cherish every bit' of being Cowboy

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I mean they do this now remove their teams from their social media as an act of being mad with the team, it's all to get the fans in a rut etc, but he still did it though either way, so yeah he's a hypocrite lol
I wouldn't even put that much into it. His agent probably told him to to send a message regarding the negotiations or whatever.

But non of these guys cherish anything but their cheques. Which is fine but ffs don't pretend to then.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He negotiated and he won, kudos to him. He is the actual MVP of the offense and he actually earned his contract, unlike the 2017 Zeke suspension, 2018 pre-Amari and post-Amari still couldn’t throw against zone, 7 TOs in 4 and a half games, broken leg QB with the NTC contract that France absolutely robbed Jerry for in respect to his mediocre client...

Let’s just hope this is the last big contract that Jerry hands out this season….
Wait...CD EARNED his reard...

btu...Zeke... rushing champ twice, and would have been 3 times in a row if not for Jerry's feud with Goodell (the stats are VERY powerful for that statement)...

didn't earn it?

Roy...is that you?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Cherish the Cowboys?

When he said he was cherishing every bit of the moment, he may have been referring, to some small degree, about remaining a Cowboy.

However, my instincts tell me it may have something more to do with his signing bonus.

If someone gave me 100 million dollars I would worship them.
Me too, but the reality for these guys is he will average just over 18 million a year on the total contract. The Feds will take 50%, his agent will take at least a million, and I had never heard of the “Jock tax,” but it’s real in many states, including Texas.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He was crying after watching the defense get totally manhandled. Physically dominated. I’d cry to if I was him Knowing the season was over.
Because only the defense sucked that day. That's what you are saying, right?

plasticman

Reaction score
Me too, but the reality for these guys is he will average just over 18 million a year on the total contract. The Feds will take 50%, his agent will take at least a million, and I had never heard of the “Jock tax,” but it’s real in many states, including Texas.
A measly, paltry 18 million a year?

I guess he'll have to put that Ferrari on layaway.

And before everybody starts filling my little bell up top with a bunch of alerts that say "______ quoted", I'm joking. I respect the amount of dedication, hard work, and commitment that goes into being a top-notch pro athlete who wants to be the very best.

It's just difficult for me to contemplate financial burdens with that amount of money.

khiladi

Reaction score
Wait...CD EARNED his reard...

btu...Zeke... rushing champ twice, and would have been 3 times in a row if not for Jerry's feud with Goodell (the stats are VERY powerful for that statement)...

didn't earn it?

Roy...is that you?
Zeke earned his too… was the MVP of the offense. Dak got to see stacked boxes and man coverage regularly.. Plus RB life is generally 5 years..