ESPN: Latest buzz and notes

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah, Kyren's a pretty nice player. My thoughts on Estime center more around his game film than his 4.71 (was 4.71, right?) @ the combine. I know his pro-day was much better, but I take the pro day stuff with a grain of salt since everyone's pro day is magically better.

If this outfit was a little more set in RB room Estime may be a nice complimentary back, IMO. However, I think they put themselves in the position of taking someone a little more dynamic at the position.
I think Estime would be a good back to have on the team. I'd like a trade back that got them another pick where they could take 2 backs in this draft with Estime being 1 of them.

Carson

Reaction score
For all you Peyton Wilson fans, they were briefly talking about him on the draft show today. They were saying "Dane has been hearing whispers about his medicals". FWIW.
Of course his medical are flagged he’s had about 11 surgeries.

No problem snagging him in the 3rd. he will be 24 in a few days … but love the potential for the next 4-5 years

RS12

Reaction score
Of course his medical are flagged he’s had about 11 surgeries.

No problem snagging him in the 3rd. he will be 24 in a few days … but love the potential for the next 4-5 years
No it sounded more like something that wasnt already known.

RS12

Reaction score
Dang! Appreciate that.
Not a great draft show today but I think it was in the first 20 minutes. Not rewatching it myself but they were talking about who could be available in the 3rd when they pick and Wilson name came up. At first they said no he will be gone, but then one of em said something like "Dane is hearing whispers on his medicals so maybe". It was Broaddus and Nick talking. And they have said a million times on the show about double digit surgeries so this sounded like something new.

1942willys

Reaction score
Not a great draft show today but I think it was in the first 20 minutes. Not rewatching it myself but they were talking about who could be available in the 3rd when they pick and Wilson name came up. At first they said no he will be gone, but then one of em said something like "Dane is hearing whispers on his medicals so maybe". It was Broaddus and Nick talking. And they have said a million times on the show about double digit surgeries so this sounded like something new.
cannot believe wasting anything but a late rd pick on a guy with that many surgeries already

rambo2

Reaction score
cannot believe wasting anything but a late rd pick on a guy with that many surgeries already
Wilson is going to be a fun guy to watch. It will be interesting how high he goes and where he goes to.