News: ESPN: Marinelli to Ware: 'Close but no cigar'

kruddy

Duffer
Reaction score
I agree with you. I believe Marinelli is such a great addition...
But my wonder is if he meant that comment, or is there more to what he was saying.

Thank you for your interjection though.

kruddy

Duffer
Reaction score
What is it missing, Kruddy?
I truly would like to know what you think.

I am a new member at posting, not sure how it works. I was referring to an attitude overhaul. I have been a fan since 1964 . My life has been hell since the team was sold to JJ . I have read your website every day since 2007. I donated today as that seems the right thing to do

erod

Reaction score
Ware didn't even record a tackle. After that first play, he disappeared.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I am a new member at posting, not sure how it works. I was referring to an attitude overhaul. I have been a fan since 1964 . My life has been hell since the team was sold to JJ . I have read your website every day since 2007. I donated today as that seems the right thing to do

Kruddy your opinions are as valid as anybody's here so don't be intimidated by these internet *****. We (believe it or not) are all fans with the same common interest.

Hoods

Reaction score

3 Superbowls made your life hell?

iceman117

Reaction score
3 Superbowls made your life hell?

From 2001-2005 are the only years that could qualify as "hell" even though we haven't done much recently we have been in the playoffs or at least close to making the playoffs in the JJ era most of the years.... Don't what they guy qualifies as hell but I'd sure hate to see it

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It was a very underwhelming debut in the new defense.

I know he's the only pass rush threat on the field but when you're supposed to be the best, you have to overcome that.

Don Corleone

Reaction score

Yeah, and I don't care if Ware takes the message the wrong way. I'm glad this coaching staff isn't coddling star players. Aside from the INT, Ware's performance was underwhelming. He claimed he's bigger and stronger now after the last offseason. It needs to translate on the field of play...

Dwight

Reaction score
Marinelli is the best acquisition pick up this past offseason. Next offseason Jerry should focus on providing him with young and talented DTs and DEs.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He had, what 10 pressures according to him, and the interception? That's the "close" part of the "close, but no cigar" bit.