ESPN Mosley Blog: Romo hasn't been himself this week...with the media

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1847871 said:
1. He's angry about the way he played against the Eagles last Sunday, and by not talking, he's hoping to send a message to his teammates how important Saturday's game in Charlotte is.

2. He knows someone would ask a question regarding the comments T.O. made about his girlfriend, and Tony wants no part of that topic. One of the quarterback's biggest strengths is being able to compartmentalize his life. He can't understand why anyone would criticize him for flying to Los Angeles on an off day when he works harder than any player on the team the other six days.
3. he is learning "flying to Los Angeles" is something you do when "being good is good enough."

This is Romo's first real crisis (the snap wasn't QB related plus our D would have given up a FG/loss with 1:30 left) following his dads cancer surgery it's alot to deal with and he seems to have the makeup to move forward.

sago1

Reaction score
How can anyone think Romo had a bad game against Detroit. He took the plays the defense gave him, put up 300 yards of passing and pass for a TD and helped get Barber in position to score 2 TDs. Finally, in the end when our defense couldn't stop a bunch of kids, he took us 73 yards down the field w/o any time outs on a 2 min game ending drive to hit Witten in the endzone for the winning TD. It certainly wasn't Romo's fault that Witten fumbled earlier in the 4th quarters on the 1 yard line and turned the ball over to the Lions. Romo could have had 3 TDs and the last minute drive wouldn't have been necessary but for Witten's fumble. And by the way, yes I love Witten.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ot but did anybody see bayless with his jessica simpson cutout from ruinromo.com on espn today?:laugh2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I remember, once upon a time, when Mosley was a credible new reporter.

At least he was when you compare what he is now.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Rack;1848385 said:
I remember, once upon a time, when Mosley was a credible new reporter.

At least he was when you compare what he is now.

There's no money in credibility. Just ask Skippy....

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1847873 said:
I would guess it is a little bit of both reasons.

20,015 posts? Cripes dude. How many have less than 5 words? ;)

Next game you're at, come tailgate with us.