News: ESPN NFL QB Council: Ranking the top 10 quarterbacks in 12 different skills

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I think Dak should be much higher in the “Compete” category.

well they gave him the benefit of the doubt in all other categories.

seriously he shouldnt even be in that list, neither the conversation at all.

but i give you that: he has the it factor going for him. thats... and..... nothing else.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This is just a peeing contest that doesn't mean anything. Dak is on most of the list but so what! I laugh hardily at those that take these lists seriously. :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

:espn: BSPN pushes this nonsense as if it matters.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh boy...the typical anti-Dak crowd is going to hate this. I'm sure they got excited when they saw he wasn't mentioned in "Compete" category....then they just kept scrolling and scrolling to find Dak omitted from everything else just for him to be added to everything.

Its a fair list.

Rarely you see people break down the QB position like that on these rankings...its usually just talking heads talking.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Removing Dak from the equation the biggest thing I saw was a heinous overrating of Josh Allen.

Dude has literally had 1 season of quality football. He is the prototype physically but it feels like his bandwagon got awful full awful fast after some really poor seasons. He passed for under 200 ypg his first two NFL seasons both with a QBR below 50.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Removing Dak from the equation the biggest thing I saw was a heinous overrating of Josh Allen.

Dude has literally had 1 season of quality football. He is the prototype physically but it feels like his bandwagon got awful full awful fast after some really poor seasons. He passed for under 200 ypg his first two NFL seasons both with a QBR below 50.
Josh Allen is a top 6 QB right now.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Here's a well known hater sticking up for another teams QB over our own. Can't make this stuff up.
Mountaineer country is Steeler country.
Haters tend to hide their true allegiances here to troll.
Not sure if that's the case here but it certainly could be and it's easier to just place trolls on ignore if you catch an obvious pattern.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
So ESPN is now good again? Lol.

Funny that Watson has an asterisk next to his name everywhere.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Mountaineer country is Steeler country.
Haters tend to hide their true allegiances here to troll.
Not sure if that's the case here but it certainly could be and it's easier to just place trolls on ignore if you catch an obvious pattern.
If you're going to take Rocky's word on who a hater is then you might as well just consider the entire board haters.

Because anybody that doesn't agree with Rocky is a hater in his mind.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
And the slobbers care more about Dak's stats and placement in meaningless lists than they do about winning. So tell me, where does Dak rank on the playoff win list?

Nick Foles is right behind Patrick Mahommes on your list and Jimmy G is on your list Cam newton...Tim Tebow....I could go on and on and on, BTW Big Ben is 2nd to Tom Brady on your list Blake Bortles...yes lets rank the active QB's on how they are going to do this year by playoff wins...Case Keenum..Marcus Mariota..Joe Flacco is well ahead of Patrick Mahommes and ahead of Wilson, Flacco is active. Its almost like playoff wins is about a team, like there is a full team that plays this sport....I know its crazy. Please let everyone know how your QB eye works by saying "I would take all of those over Dak" you already had it typed out just hit post.