ESPN on Dak: He's that guy

rambo2

Reaction score
Keep saying guys (gals), I think he's turned the corner and finally seeing/playing this game on a different level. In other words, I think it is for real this time.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39018632/dak-prescott-stays-hot-keeps-cowboys-rolling-seahawks

Dak Prescott stays hot, keeps Cowboys rolling against Seahawks​

ARLINGTON -- Dak Prescott is not going to get carried away with a fourth straight win or a late-game touchdown drive or three more scoring passes.

The Dallas Cowboys' 41-35 win against the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday night was just Prescott doing what he believes he should be doing.

"My expectations, honestly," Prescott said. "I put a lot in this game. I prepare my *** off. Got amazing coaches and players around me right now doing the exact same. So I just really think that's the expectations that I have for myself, the standard that we've created as an offense and how we're comfortable playing this game."
What does George Jefferson say?

aikemirv

Reaction score
Keep saying guys (gals), I think he's turned the corner and finally seeing/playing this game on a different level. In other words, I think it is for real this time.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39018632/dak-prescott-stays-hot-keeps-cowboys-rolling-seahawks

ARLINGTON -- Dak Prescott is not going to get carried away with a fourth straight win or a late-game touchdown drive or three more scoring passes.

The Dallas Cowboys' 41-35 win against the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday night was just Prescott doing what he believes he should be doing.

"My expectations, honestly," Prescott said. "I put a lot in this game. I prepare my *** off. Got amazing coaches and players around me right now doing the exact same. So I just really think that's the expectations that I have for myself, the standard that we've created as an offense and how we're comfortable playing this game."
Dak is playing excellent for sure. While I am a believer in his ability, I am not a believer in postseason success yet. I hope he can make me that believer as well.

He may not get the chance if we don't figure out how to cover or help Bland out in the secondary.

Quinn has some work to do there!

Chuck 54

Reaction score

It’s always been for real. Right now he has 2 good receivers and a TE and an OL. He’s still missing a #3 receiver and a run game, but he has a real offense that makes sense and confuses defenses and a coach who builds plays off other plays and looks, scheming to get the star open. He also has a good defense (not last night) for the first time. He’s not a different QB. He’s confident in the offense, the play-caller, the 2 receivers and his TE. So he’s found a rhythm and confidence.

visionary

Reaction score
Dak is playing great
IMO to be elite you have to have won (or at least played in) a SB
That does not mean every QB who won a SB but there isnt a single QB in the elite conversation who has not at least played in a SB

So, Dak is playing great but he needs to do it in the post seat before i say he is elite

coult44

Reaction score
Dak played good in the first half but reverted to a bus driver in the 2nd half. I'm not sure why the effort is worthy of all the praise.

No big deal, though, they got a needed win.
Y’all kill me with this troll crap.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Dak played good in the first half but reverted to a bus driver in the 2nd half. I'm not sure why the effort is worthy of all the praise.

No big deal, though, they got a needed win.
This post is so dumb, I choose believe it's satire.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is playing great
IMO to be elite you have to have won (or at least played in) a SB
That does not mean every QB who won a SB but there isnt a single QB in the elite conversation who has not at least played in a SB

So, Dak is playing great but he needs to do it in the post seat before i say he is elite
:laugh:Holy smokes there are some dumb *** posts in here.

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak’s playing better than he’s ever played. The next 4 games will tell us all we need to know. We’ve got a shot if he continues to play at this level. The mental aspect of his game seems to be better. He still holds the ball a little too long sometimes. He’s putting balls in spots I’ve never seen him put on a consistent basis. Ok ok…so I’m starting to sip the kool aid. Last night was a step based off the way we won the game.

Eddie

Reaction score
The interview with Danny White said it all .... 3 NFC Championship Games, and they meant nothing.