News: ESPN: Orlando Scandrick missing second straight practice

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Hopefully this is the game to have him out and hopefully he gets healed up.

movaughn88

Reaction score
I'd much rather him sit out and get himself right than keep trying to play through whatever ails him. Need him the rest of the year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Orlando Scandrick missing second straight practice

Continue reading...

Guys wont, but they need to remember this situation as we see so many times with people that hold out, come back from injuries, or suspensions. The body is sometimes just no ready for the game and breaks down. All "fluke" injuries aside.

So when guy like to assume that "scandric will be back and back to his 2014 form" its not likely. Just like guys like Romo, Gregory, Lawrence, McClain, ect....ect.....

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
2 hamstring issues He needs to sit, cannot afford to lose him in a game we should win even if he doesn't play. Let him rest we will need him later on this season.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Sit him. Assuming Alshon Jeffrey is his matchup, its not a strong one for him anyway.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Sit him. Assuming Alshon Jeffrey is his matchup, its not a strong one for him anyway.
Jeffrey may very well be out Sunday, also. That would leave Chicago with almost nothing on offense.

slick325

Reaction score
Looks like OScan will be out. Next man up...get healthy #32.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
What's going on with Jeffrey? I didn't see anything on him
I have only seen it reported as a knee injury, nothing more specific than that. Apparently, he was limited in practice yesterday, and out altogether today. That's the best I can give you.

plymkr

Reaction score
I have only seen it reported as a knee injury, nothing more specific than that. Apparently, he was limited in practice yesterday, and out altogether today. That's the best I can give you.
Thanks