ESPN poll on Irvin

bobtheflob

Reaction score
On espn.com on the right there's a poll asking if Irvin deserves to go to the Hall of Fame.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Great. Just when we stopped arguing about that.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Rayman said:
Arguing?

What Cowboys fan doesn't think he belongs?

I think he's borderline at best. I can think of a dozen or more players that I'd say "belong" before he does, heck even a half dozen former Cowboys.

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
I think he's borderline at best. I can think of a dozen or more players that I'd say "belong" before he does, heck even a half dozen former Cowboys.
NAME EM':write::clubbed:

Mansta54

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:

He belongs and A.S.A.P. IT'S A NO BRAINER!!!!!!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:

Are you basing that post on his personal decisions and mistakes in his life?

Because on the field he was money every time, all day long... and then some...

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:

Yeah I think we should take your Cowboys library card because this guy should have made the Hall of Fame this year and possibly last year. Do you realize teams feared Irvin so much they practically doubled him every down unless it was Deion or Woodson covering him??? The complete packege for a WR, and if you compare his numbers to ANY Steelers WR then you'll get the point!

juice28

Reaction score
"Borderline at best"!!! You must be :blind: I would really like to see explain that one.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:

please name those dozen or so players...

Irvin was the most dominant WR in football from 91-96, he had great numbers and played huge in big games..everyone knew he wasgoing to get the ball and still couldnt stop him

he should have been a HOF on the first ballot

David

Mansta54

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:

Dude you're either joking or lost your frickin mind...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StanleySpadowski said:
I can't believe you just went there.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Again, if Swann and Stallworth are in, so Should Irvin!.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
juice28 said:
"Borderline at best"!!! You must be :blind: I would really like to see explain that one.

Is he really talking to Jerry? Guy looks to young to be Jerry.
:lmao: