ESPN Power Rankings has us behind only the Ravens and 49ers

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It’s a little bizarre to me.

But looking around the league, it’s hard to say it’s wrong.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Don’t agree.

Dolphins should be higher than us considering they did beat us. Buffalo as well despite them being 10-6.

We’re not the 3rd best team in my opinion but a lot of teams are meddling this year so I guess they had no other choice but to put us 3rd.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
BSPN ‘Power Rankings’ are good for figuring out CFP berths. Usually.

Worthless in NFL game.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Don’t agree.

Dolphins should be higher than us considering they did beat us. Buffalo as well despite them being 10-6.

We’re not the 3rd best team in my opinion but a lot of teams are meddling this year so I guess they had no other choice but to put us 3rd.
#1 BAL
#2 SF
#3 BUF, MIA, CLE, KC (AFC > NFC)
#4 DAL
#5 DET, LAR, TAM, SEA, GB, JAX, PIT, HOU
#6 Eagles Meltdown Party :dance:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Don’t agree.

Many are putting the Lions ahead of us because they should have beaten us...the Fish did beat us, but then promptly got a beat down at the hands of the Ravens...many still don't know who the Fish truly are

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don’t agree.

Cardinals beat Cowboys and Eagles...you want them to be top 4 too?

Mark

Reaction score
After the top two spots, the various “power rankings” (and their individual team biases) are all over the place.

Nobody wants to play the Ravens right now. They’re not just winning games…they’re annihilating everyone.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Don’t agree.

That Bills at Miami game is a big one.
Bills could end up #2 seed or, if all goes wrong, out of the playoffs entirely!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Many are putting the Lions ahead of us because they should have beaten us...the Fish did beat us, but then promptly got a beat down at the hands of the Ravens...many still don't know who the Fish truly are
Makes the Rams streak even more impressive given their only loss in 7 games was in OT at the Ravens.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Makes the Rams streak even more impressive given their only loss in 7 games was in OT at the Ravens.
yup, and nobody, and I mean nobody wants to play them. Pretty good for a team we all bashed for mortgaging their future to just win 1 title, lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just need to sway a few more voters to get in the BCS title game.
We can always hire Tonya Harding to take out Brock Purdy and Lamar Jackson's knees so we can slide in like Alabama over Florida State. :p