Recommended ESPN: Remembering Strength Coach Markus Paul

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ied-year-ago-part-building-blocks-our-culture

FRISCO, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy took time to celebrate the life of former strength and conditioning coach Markus Paul on Tuesday as the one-year anniversary of Paul's death approaches.

"The first thing when you talk about Markus Paul, you talk about his faith, you talk about his family and you talk about his fatherly presence that he had to the players," McCarthy said. "I think that's really a big part of our message just when you want to celebrate somebody and he's part of the building blocks of our culture ... It was more about the person and he exemplified that to the highest level so and we just want to make sure our team, particularly our locker room, has an understanding that he's part of the foundation of what we've got going on here."

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I knew nothing about this man, until I read what he meant to those attending his weight-training sessions.
He was certainly loved by those who knew him. :bow: Those who do that are never really gone.:thumbup:

Last edited: