(ESPN/Schefter): Larry Johnson of KC Chiefs released

dback

Reaction score
Just saw on ESPN that Larry Johnson will be released from Chiefs today. This according to Adam Schefter.

I have no link right now. Saw it on TV

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
According to FirstTake, K.C. is releasing troubled RB Larry Johnson as early as today.

gbrittain

Reaction score
I am kidding...I am kidding. What a knucklehead.

He has been released by the way per NFL.com

ShiningStar

Reaction score
gbrittain;3066336 said:
I am kidding...I am kidding. What a knucklehead.

He has been released by the way per NFL.com

He might just be a scapegoat for the team, and a good way to find a reason to release him, but are we releasing him because he has an opinion or because we dont agree with his opinion?

gbrittain

Reaction score
ShiningStar;3066340 said:
He might just be a scapegoat for the team, and a good way to find a reason to release him, but are we releasing him because he has an opinion or because we dont agree with his opinion?

I just think he is an all around knucklehead even prior to this latest incident. Not necessarily a bad guy, but a knucklehead.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
gbrittain;3066342 said:
I just think he is an all around knucklehead even prior to this latest incident. Not necessarily a bad guy, but a knucklehead.

fair assessment. point noted and agreed with.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Bet he'll end up somewhere, but the guy has lost two steps and is a complete doofus.

Remember all the Bryant for Johnson talk back in the day?

dasander

Reaction score
I wonder if they released him before he broke Priest Holmes KC all time rushing record. I know some of the fans were wanting his release.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I hope no one signs that piece of garbage. Let him go to Canada or that new football league UFL, or whatever it is.

He'll clear waivers because no one will pay his salary($4 mil) with roster bonus ($60K/game).

I guess his former coach was right in saying Johnson is still wearing diapers.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
ninja;3066543 said:
I hope no one signs that piece of garbage. Let him go to Canada or that new football league UFL, or whatever it is.

He'll clear waivers because no one will pay his salary($4 mil) with roster bonus ($60K/game).

I guess his former coach was right in saying Johnson is still wearing diapers.

He's been in the league long enough that, I believe, his contract won't be an issue. I don't think he has to clear waivers.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger, but a little birdie just told me to watch out for the Texans in regards to this.