News: ESPN: Source: Dak is on track to start Week 1 vs. Bucs

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The Cowboys just caved to his every demand and refused to use any leverage.

One of the worst deals I’ve ever seen done. The Cowboys only negotiating tactic was make him wait so they would just inevitably cave and pay more. So stupid.

Zeke was the worst deal in the history. Dak's deal was par for the course.

Poor guy, you lost Garrett and had Dak signed long term all in an 18 month span.

I can still hear you crying about it all..............................."WAAAAAAA we are going to be mediocre for the next 10 years.................WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

shabazz

Reaction score
Aren’t you the same human being who was cheering for his injury and had a picture of him crying in your signature? Lol

I’m the same dude that had a picture of him crying but never cheered for injury

You had part of it right.....the other part you just made up

erod

Reaction score
Oh, he's going to start.

I fear this could get ugly if he can't throw accurate balls downfield.

Tampa is going to crowd the line of scrimmage like all good defenses do against Dak.

shabazz

Reaction score
Oh, he's going to start.

Tampa is going to crowd the line of scrimmage like all good defenses do against Dak.

Dak has a long history of making good defenses pay when they play up and blitz him.......:lmao:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Poor guy, you lost Garrett and had Dak signed long term all in an 18 month span.

I can still hear you crying about it all..............................."WAAAAAAA we are going to be mediocre for the next 10 years.................WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

I know you’re the king of making things up and using strawman arguments on this forum but me being a fan of Garrett is just on another level and screams I don’t know what I’m talking about.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Oh, he's going to start.

25 yards and in lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I know you’re the king of making things up and using strawman arguments on this forum but me being a fan of Garrett is just on another level and screams I don’t know what I’m talking about.

Werent you the guy crying that we were going to be mediocre for the next 10 years after we resigned Dak?

I see you didnt deny that one.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Complete BS article that should qualify as fake news.

Meanwhile Patrick Mahomes starts game 3 of preseason honing his craft while we have a gimp with a trashed shoulder. Jerry over payed for an overhyped player

Dak’s best ability used to be his availability and he’s now damaged goods and not Mr. durable as his sycophants told us he was.

If by some chance Dak does play against Tompa Bay and predictably falters, his apologists already have excuses ready and I’m sure the usual apologists will again post propaganda articles from BSPN

Hey Dak Zombies......
excuses-files.gif

as.....

67518223.jpg

phildadon86

Reaction score
I’m the same dude that had a picture of him crying but never cheered for injury

You had part of it right.....the other part you just made up
You having his crying picture is celebrating his injury. Even if you aren’t man enough to admit it.

Jipper

Reaction score

worst deal in history? Have you heard of a guy named jarmarcus russel by chance?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
25 yards and in lol.

Are you claiming that Dak doenst throw the deep ball well?

Not like your hero Dalton of course? :muttley:

Did you hear your hero Dalton at his press conference last week?

"Fields has a bright future BUT THIS IS MY TIME"!!!!!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

He looked soo bad yesterday it was laughable. Its like the HC was leaving him out there hoping he would cut his own throat so he could start Fields.

Has anyone looked any worse than you did with all your wild claims about Dalton leading the Cowboys offense better than Dak?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Werent you the guy crying that we were going to be mediocre for the next 10 years after we resigned Dak?

I see you didnt deny that one.

Lollllllllll

Weren’t you the guy who don’t know what anyone on this forum says but makes things up anyways?

Be more specific.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
worst deal in history? Have you heard of a guy named jarmarcus russel by chance?

Talking about Cowboy deals. But I must admit that Jaylon is looking just as bad as Zeke. Zeke at least can play. Jaylon doesnt even belong on a football field.

Jipper

Reaction score
Talking about Cowboy deals. But I must admit that Jaylon is looking just as bad as Zeke. Zeke at least can play. Jaylon doesnt even belong on a football field.

I think jaylon is much worse…at least they get some value out of zeke, at this point jaylon can’t beat the tackling dummies and is a liability

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lollllllllll

Weren’t you the guy who don’t know what anyone on this forum says but makes things up anyways?

Be more specific.

Yet you wont deny it will you? Looks like I nailed it eh? Poor guy................

WAAAAAAAAA...............we will mediocre for the next 10 years!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

GMO415

Reaction score
And it's going to take the entire half for him to even gain a rythem with his WRs.

The missed the entire TC...... absurd.