News: ESPN: Source: Garrett to meet with Jones again Thursday

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Don’t worry, honey. I won’t forget to come back on this forum and provide you with my services (insert heart). I know you’ll be devastated without me :(
Didn’t think so. It’s just too much fun for you :p

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

rags747

Reaction score
Meh. I don’t care at this point. If he’s extended, great, I’ll take my fanhood elsewhere. If he’s not extended, good for us Boys’ fans.
To where are you taking your fan hood, curious.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Didn’t think so. It’s just too much fun for you :p

I do wonder though. Who will you name “troll” of the forum if I leave? It will be a very hard transition for you if I take my show on the road.... oh whatever will you do?

LoneStar84

Reaction score
I would bet, they are looking for another role within the organization for him.
How would this not have already been figured out ahead of time? Jerry didn’t give him a contract extension last year, so he has basically had a full year to plan for this. If I was potentially going to be fired, I’d want to know as soon as possible. The last thing I’d want to do is just have multiple pointless meetings with my boss with no resolution.

CB61

Reaction score
Source: Garrett to meet with Jones again Thurs.

i

Jason Garrett will meet for a third time with Cowboys ownership on Thursday, a source said, as discussions about the coach's future extend late into the week.

Read Full Story
Yeah I just saw that on my news feed hopefully something will get resolved? As far as what I'm seeing I don't believe Jerry has sought out any candidates for interview? I would think we would have heard something by now? But nothing Jerry does would shock me

sunalsorises

Reaction score
They are doing market research on possible endings.

Would Dallas be more likable, less likable, or the same if Garrett were resigned but then mysteriously disappeared?

Would Dallas be more likable, less likable, or the same if Garrett were resigned after saving Jerry’s life?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They are doing market research on possible endings.

Would Dallas be more likable, less likable, or the same if Garrett were resigned but then mysteriously disappeared?

Would Dallas be more likable, less likable, or the same if Garrett were resigned after saving Jerry’s life?
You may be on to something. Maybe they are going for the whole anti-hero, Oakland Raiders, Darth Vader approach??

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
If untrue you might have to slap your friend around a little bit.
Agree, but why else have three meetings? Cant believe I supported Garrett that long! Its like Jerry/Jason are having team meetings on how to fool the casuals! Heck, even I bought his koolaid! You guys helped show me how bad he was+ eagles loss

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Maybe Garrett stays another year to get Riley (OC) acclimated to the NFL. Riley takes over 2021.