News: ESPN: Source: Steelers part ways with OC Haley

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
:lmao:....New to the site, not sure how to "like" a post but that was funny.
You mean you don't have one of these. They give one out to every new member:
stick_figure_liking_it_md_wm_v2.gif

:muttley: welcome to the board...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there some sort of trick to "like" a post? I can't seem to figure out how to do it.
You are like Clarence Goodbody and can't see yet because you don't have your wings yet. After you've interacted enough and not called other posters naughty names, you will get your wings, er, Like button.

Now, I am going to show off and go like your post.

rynochop

Reaction score
Right?

Haley actually schemes his playmakers too, would love to see Elliot used in the Bell role.

Pipe dream at this point though oh well
Yeah, tossing it 5 yards behind the los on a 4th and 1 when you you have 6'5 qb is genius

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

Scott Linehan is a pretty damn good coordinator and for all the jokes he has been a better head coach than Haley was.

Haley is a good coach also and helped take the steelers to the playoffs a number of times and the cardinals to the Super Bowl.

Garrett on the other hand has about the same accomplishments as a coordinator. The 08 cardinals went to the super bowl though.

aikemirv

Reaction score
When Linehan can do far worse with similar levels of talent and still keep his job, anything is possible.
Similar level of talent?????

Roethlisberger >>>> Dak and the QB is the most important!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
He and Garrett wouldn't last through TC before Garrett went crying to Jerry about what that meany said to him.

rags747

Reaction score
I believe Pittsburgh had a top 10 offense the past 5 years. Also he was supposedly directly responsible for the WR picks of M Bryant and JJ Schuster Smith. Wish he was picking receivers for us. I think Brown has had the last 4 years of 100+ receptions as well, dam that's some production.

mugsybows

Reaction score
I did not get one....lol
on the very bottom right of the post next to reply there should be a blue like button. press that and that post is liked. if you dont see it there might be a problem with the browser or setup you are using. sadly you can not like your own post :(

DHCBF66

Reaction score
on the very bottom right of the post next to reply there should be a blue like button. press that and that post is liked. if you dont see it there might be a problem with the browser or setup you are using. sadly you can not like your own post :(
It finally showed up, along with the "report" button.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Similar level of talent?????

Roethlisberger >>>> Dak and the QB is the most important!

Who won the game when they played?

Who had the higher quarterback rating in 2016?

If you want to "blame Dak" for this team's woes, you go right ahead.

I'll blame Linehan, the guys who makes talent worse the longer they're exposed to him.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
As much as some want Haley as OC, I don't see it happening. Garrett likes Linehan and unless the higher power steps in, he remains.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Haley rubs a lot of players and coaches the wrong way
I was rubbed the wrong way also.
I had to go to the clinic; I was given a shot of penicillin, and the DR told me to "stop making poor decisions with women when I was boozed up and on pills." I told him to "quit prescribing me pills". He then said, "he had a boat payment to make and his wife lived a fast paced lifestyle and that the prescriptions helped his stock dividends." We came to an understanding, I will leave his old lady alone the next time I went on a binge.

Last edited: