Twitter: ESPN Sports Center ranks their all time Dallas Cowboys top 10

kskboys

Reaction score
OTHERS LIST ARE ALLOWED TO DIFFER FROM YIURS I HAVE ES VERY HIGH, hes my favorite of all time with Witten..
Of course. That's how most make their lists, using their favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have not read through all the posts yet, don't have time right now, or more like do not want to take the time.

But where is Jason Witten?

Edit...remove Ware, add Witten.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Ware doesn't even belong on there. Dorsett doesn't either. Martin and Tyron Smith are better than Dorsett.

To be honest, Aikman doesn't even belong on there. Deion has to be top 3 for sure.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
As long as Romo aint on the list im gucci

LOL - That's great. He will always haunt you as will the 95% of fans who are amused by your disdain.

He's STILL in your head - As I have always always been, but I digress King.

I'm not gonna engage today. I'll let you have the last word because with anything Tony you just can't resist which proves my point even more.

Enjoy your Hennessy this evening and pop in some old Chad Hutchinson, Quincy Carter and Chad Henne tapes and remember the good 'ole days.

Flamma

Reaction score
Emmit #1? No way, and I love me some Emmit.

Not sure about that. He dragged that team to three super bowls. There are a lot of teams that won a SB with an excellent back. But only a scant few got there and won largely due to that RB. I don't mind him at #1.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
LOL - That's great. He will always haunt you as will the 95% of fans who are amused by your disdain.

He's STILL in your head - As I have always always been, but I digress King.

I'm not gonna engage today. I'll let you have the last word because with anything Tony you just can't resist which proves my point even more.

Enjoy your Hennessy this evening and pop in some old Chad Hutchinson, Quincy Carter and Chad Henne tapes and remember the good 'ole days.
Who are you?