ESPN: unfreaking believeable

ethiostar

Reaction score
They just did a comparison of Romo's performance (on the field ;)) in the presense of Jessica and Carrie and plugged in BP's 10 QB commandments, one of which is don't be a celebrity QB...................... you got to be kidding me.

they are actually trying to make something out of this? Seriously?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Embrace the Hate, as someone on here would say. They will dance on our perceived graves for now.(They've been dying to do so) But we're not dead yet.......

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I'm telling y'all he has to become St. Tony and never touch another piece of flesh again. :( Too bad we don't have any local mountains for him to climb and meditate on. hummmm... hummmm...

ethiostar

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1840876 said:
:D Hey you didn't post the stats!

The only stat i remember is that the offense put up 7 points with Carrie and 6 points with Jessica:D

Somebody call the Turk!

joseephuss

Reaction score
The real commandment is you can only be a celebrity QB once you win a Superbowl. Manning wins it all and then hosts Saturday Night Live. Brady wins 3 Superbowls then hosts SNL and impregnates anything with a pulse. Romo just has to sit Jessicarrie aside until he wins a SB. That is only for 1 1/2 months. I am sure they can wait.

JPM

Reaction score
I can't believe you are shocked that ESPN did that. :espn:

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
On the Ticket they had said that before the game Romo had to worry about getting Jessica to the game and getting her a jersey. I just can’t say, ole well just a bad day for Romo but man, it was beyond that. Something was not right. Something mental, because talent wise he has it.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
ethiostar;1840883 said:
The only stat i remember is that the offense put up 7 points with Carrie and 6 points with Jessica:D

Somebody call the Turk!

Imagines, If something would have developed between him and Brittany, it'll only be 3 points. :D

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
joseephuss;1840885 said:
The real commandment is you can only be a celebrity QB once you win a Superbowl. Manning wins it all and then hosts Saturday Night Live. Brady wins 3 Superbowls then hosts SNL and impregnates anything with a pulse. Romo just has to sit Jessicarrie aside until he wins a SB. That is only for 1 1/2 months. I am sure they can wait.

My God!! Brady hosted a SNL? Was it the most boring SNL, ever? That was horrible when Deon hosted an SNL... Manning, he seems like he has a sense of humor though. :)

ethiostar

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1840902 said:
Imagines, If something would have developed between him and Brittany, it'll only be 3 points. :D

That's being generous............is it possible for an offense to score negative points?:D

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Eh, Romo brought this upon himself by sucking so much *** the other day.

He has 67.5 M reasons to live however. We'll bounce back. I think.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1840900 said:
On the Ticket they had said that before the game Romo had to worry about getting Jessica to the game and getting her a jersey. I just can’t say, ole well just a bad day for Romo but man, it was beyond that. Something was not right. Something mental, because talent wise he has it.

Doesn't she have an entourage to take care of those things?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Romo shouldn't have his girlfriends in public viewing because they're celebrities. I agree absolutely. I don't remember Brady ever bringing his girls to the games and putting them in an easily viewable booth, wearing a Tom Brady jersey, no less.

seniorette

Reaction score
TheCount;1840926 said:
Romo shouldn't have his girlfriends in public viewing because they're celebrities. I agree absolutely. I don't remember Brady ever bringing his girls to the games and putting them in an easily viewable booth, wearing a Tom Brady jersey, no less.

Does anyone have any proof that she was Tony's guest? He has never acknowledged her. Could be he did not know she was there.... If they are so close why was she not sitting with his parents, who she supposedly liked so well????? We need a lot more facts from Tony and less face time for Jessica the publicity hound. I don't care what Jessica does, but I don't like seeing Tony blamed without more proof and facts. He is a gentleman, he is not going to start a public slinging match in the press.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
seniorette;1840966 said:
Does anyone have any proof that she was Tony's guest? He has never acknowledged her. Could be he did not know she was there.... If they are so close why was she not sitting with his parents, who she supposedly liked so well????? We need a lot more facts from Tony and less face time for Jessica the publicity hound. I don't care what Jessica does, but I don't like seeing Tony blamed without more proof and facts. He is a gentleman, he is not going to start a public slinging match in the press.

They have been seen at various locations together. They showed Tony and Her at the Children's Hospital together. She also wore a pink #9. I mean you have to be pretty thick not to see the signs. ;)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
uh oh apparently we are not one of keyshawn johnsons big dogs anymore.

We lack focus and are not a good team!!

its almost boomer and jackson turn to rag on us!!! coming up soon.

sandy007

Reaction score
I remember reading last year that Brady had his current gf waiting outside the locker room after the team lost to the Patroits. So Brady brings his celebrity gf to the game, but the media does not focus on them.

According to the DMN, Jessica, her parents, Tina and Joe, and her grandparents were the guests of beer distributor Barry Andrews. I don't care who invited her, but someone needs to tell her to stay at home and not mug for the camera.

Try this site http://www.wenn.com/ - which has one picture of Tony leaving leaving the Texas Stadium with Jessica. I guess more pictures will become public. I find it strange that all the news about the two comes from her camp. There is nothing from Romo's camp, which makes me question how involved the two are.