News: ESPN: Updated NFL Power Rankings: Bills are new No. 1

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Buffalo is good. Gotta admit it, folks.

The NFL will make sure Karen Rodgers and the Pack will be in the post season.

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
I like being the underdog and being seen as the 4/5th best team in the NFC.

Folks will be in for a rude awakening come January if this team is healthy.

Proof

Reaction score
It’s recency bias due to their success over the last few years. People are having a hard time accepting the Chiefs may not be as good as they have been in recent seasons

perhaps. but #10 would be "not as good as they have been", considering they've been the best team in the league for the last few years. i'm not ready to write them off whatsoever and would wager they will be fine and back in form just as soon as chris jones is back.

Starrlord

Reaction score
I swear the packers are one of the most overrated teams. Yes they won some games but they are riding the rodgers name who is one of the most overhyped players in the league today. The packers are the worse team in the league with a winning record hands down.

Lol why is Rodgers overhyped? He is only statistically the best QB in history.

The Packers are one of the most injured teams in the league and still winning. I imagine we probably win HFA again.

cffl2323

Reaction score
perhaps. but #10 would be "not as good as they have been", considering they've been the best team in the league for the last few years. i'm not ready to write them off whatsoever and would wager they will be fine and back in form just as soon as chris jones is back.

No doubt. If I have to bet on the Cowboys winning a game, and thus ranking teams on who I wouldn't want them playing, the Chiefs are still gonna be very high on that list.