ESPN: Ware predicts "crazy looks" from Ryan D/Witten outcoaches Romo in flag football

Frozen700

Reaction score
AKATheRake;3832694 said:
Exactly! There needs to be churning and I mean within the starters. 4-6 of them on defense.

If they're not heady enough to run Wade's schemes they're not heady enough to run Ryan's.

Yes, teaching the scheme is important and half the battle, but I've seen a serious consistent lack of success on that side of the ball over the last 8 season's regardless of their head coordinator.

4-6?

let's not start talking foolish, just too look smart

2 maybe 3 is all we need

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
AKATheRake;3832694 said:
Exactly! There needs to be churning and I mean within the starters. 4-6 of them on defense.

If they're not heady enough to run Wade's schemes they're not heady enough to run Ryan's.

Yes, teaching the scheme is important and half the battle, but I've seen a serious consistent lack of success on that side of the ball over the last 8 season's regardless of their head coordinator.

You mean like in 2009 when they finished #2 scoring defense?:lmao2:

I'd love to know what Ryan thinks of the defensive talent here. Sure he's gone over every bit of film of our defense by now.

Ball and Sensabaugh......Does he see anything there? Is he looking for two new starting Safties?

Newman, Jenkins and Scandrick........Will he be looking to upgrade? What his theory on what happened to Jenkins. I'd guess his opinion on Newman is higher than most fans here, but would love to know.

What does he think of Ware?
How excited is he about coaching him and does anyone he's coached compare?
What are his plans for Ware? Are his wheels turning overtime like a mad scientist thinking up new schemes to unleash him?

How does he plan to utilize Ratliff? Which leads to the biggest question of if our talent fits what he wants to do?

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
sonnyboy;3832860 said:
You mean like in 2009 when they finished #2 scoring defense?:lmao2:

I'd love to know what Ryan thinks of the defensive talent here. Sure he's gone over every bit of film of our defense by now.

Ball and Sensabaugh......Does he see anything there? Is he looking for two new starting Safties?

Newman, Jenkins and Scandrick........Will he be looking to upgrade? What his theory on what happened to Jenkins. I'd guess his opinion on Newman is higher than most fans here, but would love to know.

What does he think of Ware?
How excited is he about coaching him and does anyone he's coached compare?
What are his plans for Ware? Are his wheels turning overtime like a mad scientist thinking up new schemes to unleash him?

How does he plan to utilize Ratliff? Which leads to the biggest question of if our talent fits what he wants to do?

Good questions. I'd like to know the answers also.

Iago33

Reaction score
LeonDixson;3832871 said:
Good questions. I'd like to know the answers also.

Why don't you two sneak in and hide in Ryan's office. Then you can jump out when he comes in and ask him those questions real quick. I'm sure he'll answer you before he remembers Garrett's gag order.

Let us know how it goes.