ESPN Week 11 Power Rankings

watertown

Reaction score
looking at that really shows how tough a schedule we have left. Denver at home the Gmen Wash, Carolina wow

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
peppersquad said:
It drives me crazy that Seattle is ahead of us.

They have a pretty easy schedule to finish the year off too. I expect them to finish at least 12-4 with home field advantage all the way through the playoffs. They are tough at home....

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
peppersquad said:
It drives me crazy that Seattle is ahead of us.

Not me. Seattle is playing better than we are. They are playing weaker opponents tho. =)

They also beat us.... :D Thank you Mr. Bledsoe.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I liked Denver's pick up of Plummer...Still do.

That said, no way the Broncos are the second best team.

I think they are vastly over-rated.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I liked Denver's pick up of Plummer...Still do.

That said, no way the Broncos are the second best team.

I think they are vastly over-rated.

They may be the first team ever to have two 1000 yard backs.

vicjagger

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
They may be the first team ever to have two 1000 yard backs.

Well, they'd be the first in the last 20 years, anyway. The Browns did it in '85 or so, Mack & Byner.

BayArea Cowboy

Reaction score
Portland, Nolan Guaranteed the 49ers to win the West, just like Peterson Guarenteed a win over the Boys, don't you think the 2-7 Niners will make a run for the West? I figure they need to average 108 rushing yards a game. One play out of the Bears playbook will allow for this. hehahahahahaha

alancdc

Reaction score
We also get to play the Chiefs in the 2nd half. Great, tough schedule the 2nd half! I am so sick of being in Charlotte and hearing about the Panthers. They are good, but I would love to be able to play the AFC East and NFC North this year. I pray we beat them on Christmas Eve. I can't take another Panther victory over the 'Boys in Charlotte!

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
BayArea Cowboy said:
Portland, Nolan Guaranteed the 49ers to win the West, just like Peterson Guarenteed a win over the Boys, don't you think the 2-7 Niners will make a run for the West? I figure they need to average 108 rushing yards a game. One play out of the Bears playbook will allow for this. hehahahahahaha

lol....Oh those silly Niners. Gotta have something to hope for. It will be years before they are back...if ever.

I see the Niners and Green Bay in the tank for a long long time.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
alancdc said:
We also get to play the Chiefs in the 2nd half. Great, tough schedule the 2nd half! I am so sick of being in Charlotte and hearing about the Panthers. They are good, but I would love to be able to play the AFC East and NFC North this year. I pray we beat them on Christmas Eve. I can't take another Panther victory over the 'Boys in Charlotte!
I don't think it's as tough as people make it out to be. We get the Lions next week in Dallas, followed by the Denver at home. Denver isn't as good on the road as they are at home, and they're not used to the short week.

After that, we get the Giants again, on the road but after a week and a half of rest (probably the biggest game of the year), then Kansas City in Dallas. If you watched KC get whipped by the Bills last week, you know they're not very good.

The schedule get's tougher from there, but this team will be 11-5 and win the division. I'd be nice to get a BYE week but that Seattle game is going to really hurt us at the end of the season.

onetrickpony

Reaction score
vicjagger said:
Well, they'd be the first in the last 20 years, anyway. The Browns did it in '85 or so, Mack & Byner.

And Miami before that in the 70's. Mercury Morris and Larry Csonka were the first dual 1000 yard rushers if I remember right.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
onetrickpony said:
And Miami before that in the 70's. Mercury Morris and Larry Csonka were the first dual 1000 yard rushers if I remember right.

Also the Steelers did it in the 70's with franco and Rocky.