News: ESPN: Why not everyone in Dallas buys what the Cowboys are selling

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
A t-shirt specifically for this game costs $36. A jersey for $170. A full-sized replica helmet for $215. An authentic one costs $425. Looking for something cheaper? There's an oversized, blue-colored foam sombrero with the Cowboys star on the side for $24.

That's crazy, but that there's an apparel line called "fanatics" is no accident.

Carson

Reaction score
A t-shirt specifically for this game costs $36. A jersey for $170. A full-sized replica helmet for $215. An authentic one costs $425. Looking for something cheaper? There's an oversized, blue-colored foam sombrero with the Cowboys star on the side for $24.

That's crazy, but that there's an apparel line called "fanatics" is no accident.
It doesn’t cost money to support your team. You can buy a hat for $15-20 and call it a day.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
There are enough sheep to keep the shepherds fat, that’s for sure. I was one of them until about 2008. Can’t recall spending a dime on the Cowboys since then.

visionary

Reaction score
Biggest issue for me on defense will be our ability to stop the run

We have DTs that can’t hold their ground and run an crew safety out there in place of a LB and a CB (Diggs) who can’t and does not want to tackle. That just invites the run. That’s why TB was able to run it against us. We need to play 3 LBs with Parsons at LB who can rush up the middle to counter the run game and to pressure Brady quickly

If TB is able to run, it will be a long day

mrmojo

Reaction score
I know people who can barely pay their rent and utilities, yet can afford to go see the Cowboys play a couple times a year and buy merchandise....priorities I guess....