The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Energized Stupid Pissing Nomads

I dont know what it means but it explains how I feel about them :mad:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
they said MW falls to us at 20 and vikes take troy W at 7,it was such and ugly draft i hope these NFLteams dont listen to this crap

Dyluke

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
they said MW falls to us at 20 and vikes take troy W at 7,it was such and ugly draft i hope these NFLteams dont listen to this crap

Would you really be that surprised to see Troy Williamson go that high? Trust me when i say i Love Mike Williams just as much (if not more) than the next guy, but this years draft is all about preference. Mike isnt going to fool anyone that he is a speed demon. Culpepper loves to throw the deep ball, something that Williamson should excel at. If the Vikings take him, i'd start stretching and prepare to do backflips when Dallas drafts Williams at 11.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Dyluke said:
Would you really be that surprised to see Troy Williamson go that high? Trust me when i say i Love Mike Williams just as much (if not more) than the next guy, but this years draft is all about preference. Mike isnt going to fool anyone that he is a speed demon. Culpepper loves to throw the deep ball, something that Williamson should excel at. If the Vikings take him, i'd start stretching and prepare to do backflips when Dallas drafts Williams at 11.

You and me both, Dyluke. You and me both.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Dyluke said:

So why not trade out of number 7? I am pretty sure Williamson would probably be there a little later, and I have serious reservations that he is worth such a pick....