Espn

John813

Reaction score

Don't watch it in my house except for when the Cowboys are playing the night game.
But to be fair, I haven't watched any pregame show in a while. From Fox, NFLN FS1 etc.
Don't care to hear some random former players/talking heads give their opinions on what could happen

Sydla

Reaction score
People watch pregame shows?

I guess I am just a different kind of cat than some other fans. I tune into the Cowboys game (or any other game I might want to watch) when it's time for the game. I don't care what the pregame people have to say, or who is standing or sitting for the anthem, what famous celebrity might be signing the anthem, whatever.

Just show me the game from 1 to 4:05 or 4:25 to 7:30 or 8:25 to 11:30 (EDT) on a Sunday and that's all I care about.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People watch pregame shows?

I guess I am just a different kind of cat than some other fans. I tune into the Cowboys game (or any other game I might want to watch) when it's time for the game. I don't care what the pregame people have to say, or who is standing or sitting for the anthem, what famous celebrity might be signing the anthem, whatever.

Just show me the game from 1 to 4:05 or 4:25 to 7:30 or 8:25 to 11:30 (EDT) on a Sunday and that's all I care about.
The Cowboys games should only be referenced in CDT...

Leave EDT references to Giants, Skins, Eagles and Steelers fans...