Estonian Offers to Strip to Avoid Ticket

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Link

Estonian Offers to Strip to Avoid Ticket

TALLINN, Estonia - A woman pulled over by police on suspicion of driving while drunk tried to get out of the ticket by performing an impromptu striptease that was captured on police video.

Tallinn police spokeswoman Jana Zdanovits told the AP on Tuesday that the woman, who was not identified, was pulled over Monday night in the capital's Mustamae area. Zdanovits said that after the woman took, and failed, a breathalyzer test, she suddenly bared her breasts to the two officers. The police spokeswoman confirmed a tabloid report that the woman then offered the pair of officers a private performance.

Zdanovits said a police camera caught the incident on tape.

The woman faces charges of drunk driving. If found guilty, she could be fined $478 and lose her license. The average monthly salary in Estonia is around $519.

Drunk driving is a major problem in Estonia, where the average half-liter bottle of vodka can be bought for $4 and hard liquor is sold in convenience stories.​

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
I'm sure the cops were pissed off they had that camera rolling . . .

trickblue

Reaction score
Midswat said:
I'm sure the cops were pissed off they had that camera rolling . . .

I'm sure somewhere that little gem resides on the internet...

Reaction score
Screw the video of some mustachioed eastern block fat chic, I’m more jazzed about liquor available at 7-11’s!!!!

THAT my friends is democracy, at it's greatest!!!

trickblue

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Screw the video of some mustachioed eastern block fat chic, I’m more jazzed about liquor available at 7-11’s!!!!

THAT my friends is democracy, at it's greatest!!!

Don't overlook the $4 for a half-litre!

trickblue

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Ohhhh, yeaaaaa, and if you get tired of drinking it, you always have the makings of a great furniture stripper!!

Nothing like cleaning out the old pipes...

trickblue

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Yeaaaa, good idea... your sister at home!!??

You mean my cross-dressing brother Chrysanthemum? YOU are the one she was talking about... email shim...

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
You mean my cross-dressing brother Chrysanthemum? YOU are the one she was talking about... email shim...

lmao!!!....you are killing me...that last line "email shim" :D