Even if they win the division the boys are not going to do anything in the playoffs

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I doubt they win the division. If they somehow manage to sneak in, I expect a blowout loss.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
The worst thing that could happen to this team longterm, IMO, is to back into the playoffs and actually show up for a game, winning one to stay in the playoffs.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Homer Simpson: Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Okay, just to be difficult, living in Seattle, I'm constantly reminded of the game that for all intents and purposes, was the coming out party for "Beast Mode", AKA Marshawn Lynch. The Seahawks limped into the playoffs with a 7-9 record, after barely sneaking by the Rams at home. Nobody gave them a chance to beat the then Super Bowl defending champion NO Saints. Granted, the Saints had 2-3 very key injuries in that game, and Seattle played out of its mind, but it happened. You never know. We could win.

(Or, it could be like a couple years ago, when the Ravens went into KC and beat them 30-7).

OhSnap

Reaction score
I enjoyed the Seattle game Sunday. Don't let the Cowboys rob you of watching good football theres only a few weeks left.

Deep_South

Reaction score
It's probably time to cheer the Boys on, try to match expectations with reality, hope for the best, and just enjoy the remaining games.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Being in the playoffs is always better than not being in the playoffs. Even if you lose the first playoff game.

I consider the 2006 season to be more successful than the 2005 season for that reason.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I don't expect them to make the playoffs at all...I lost faith in the cowboys a long time ago. Hope they do something...that's all we can wish for at this point.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Matt Flynn just curb stomped this team.......................yea, the same Matt Flynn that was cut by 3 teams this year (including the Raiders) and was 3rd string with the Pack................he said it was his best and funnest day he ever had in the NFL.

And you guys are actually talking about the playoffs.............................wow

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
When you least expect it the Boys tend to surprise their fans. My expectations are not very high but if you can get into the playoffs anything can happen.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
the defense has already surpassed last years defense as the franchises worst ever in history with two games left. they can't stop anybody.