Ever had a tune stuck in your head?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Have u ever had a song stuck in your head but couldn’t remember the entire song or what it’s called? And you try to Google the lyrics but still can’t find it? I got this Nirvana song in my head and all I can remember is:

Ever had a ....
Look so...

Or

Never had a ....
Look so...

And then he kinda goes off screaming in the song...

:banghead:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Why yes!,,,Yes I have,,,o_O

Why do you ask concercerning the turgid swirling turmoils of one's personal confundrescies?,,,Hummm?
You ain't one of them there brain 'data mining' casing-liners are youo_O

triplets_93

Reaction score
Have u ever had a song stuck in your head but couldn’t remember the entire song or what it’s called? And you try to Google the lyrics but still can’t find it? I got this Nirvana song in my head and all I can remember is:

Ever had a ....
Look so...

Or

Never had a ....
Look so...

And then he kinda goes off screaming in the song...

:banghead:

I think most people have. Very common.

Xelda

Reaction score
For some reason, either food poisoning or possibly drinking, I spent one day vomiting. I was MISERABLE! To further enchant the experience, the song Perfect by P!nk was rolling around my brain the whole time. Irony?

Xelda

Reaction score
I think he's more interested in seeing if anyone knows what the song is, than actually wondering if we've ever had a song stuck in our heads.
Oh, can't help him with that.
BTW, it's very easy to fix the problem. Just flush it out with Alice in Chains' Man In the Box.
Can you hum a few bars and see if I know it? Just kidding, that looks like man music.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
About 4-5 years ago last week, we drove by a high school band playing their annual fundraiser. They were playing a pop song that was super popular and for the life of my I've never figured out the song. But I still hear the beat of that song in my head a couple times a month and it drives me crazy. I think it might have been a song by Pink but I'm not sure.

cowboyec

Reaction score
yes.
have one right now.
just listened to Elvis' concert from Lakeland,Florida in April of '75.
Help Me Make It Through The Night.
one of my favorites.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
yes.
have one right now.
just listened to Elvis' concert from Lakeland,Florida in April of '75.
Help Me Make It Through The Night.
one of my favorites.

Went Nashville this summer and did the RCA studio B tour. Learned a lot of cool facts about Elvis and the studio. If you listen to "Lonesome Tonight" towards the end you will hear Elvis bump his head on the microphone because they recorded it in the dark.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I scrolled thru their list of lyrics last night past midnight, no luck...
You’re probably not getting the lyrics right. I googled what you said...nothing came up for them with that. Listen to their albums on YouTube ...you’ll find it.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Went Nashville this summer and did the RCA studio B tour. Learned a lot of cool facts about Elvis and the studio. If you listen to "Lonesome Tonight" towards the end you will hear Elvis bump his head on the microphone because they recorded it in the dark.
every year I go to Memphis...one day I wanna go to Nashville...Studio B.....he recorded some GREAT music there.
amazing that both Are You Lonesome Tonight AND Its Now or Never were recorded at the same session.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
every year I go to Memphis...one day I wanna go to Nashville...Studio B.....he recorded some GREAT music there.
amazing that both Are You Lonesome Tonight AND Its Now or Never were recorded at the same session.

It was a short tour but totally worth it. They talked a lot about Dolly Parton as well. I did realize that "I will always love you" was written as a song to her writing/singing partner when she decided to go solo. She also had retained 100% rights to the song. So she has made a 1000% lifetimes of money from that one song.

cowboyec

Reaction score
It was a short tour but totally worth it. They talked a lot about Dolly Parton as well. I did realize that "I will always love you" was written as a song to her writing/singing partner when she decided to go solo. She also had retained 100% rights to the song. So she has made a 1000% lifetimes of money from that one song.
she almost got Elvis to record one of her songs...Coat of Many Colors.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
What if it's a band that sounds similar to Nirvana?
Ahhh...good point. I’ve been fooled by that wild goose chase before. Then I’m in my Walgreens a month later,and the song I was burning my mind in search of comes on and I’ll have Siri listen to it then...”Mariachi Christmas Favorites remix.”