Ever seen this show??

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I watch this show every week. I dont typically follow cop shows but this show is pretty cool. A little violent for some but the stories w/ the small adult content makes it a pretty interesting tune.

WANTED

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
bumpboxer.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas said:
I watch this show every week. I dont typically follow cop shows but this show is pretty cool. A little violent for some but the stories w/ the small adult content makes it a pretty interesting tune.

WANTED

Nope...but next week is the season finale of Battlestar Galactica :mad:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kangaroo said:
I refuse to watch the new one

I did not like the idea of some characters being women in the new show.

But I will tell you this, and this from a junkie of the original show....this version is MUCH better.

Better acting, better story lines, better effects, less silly stuff like the robotic bear and kid.

This show all the way around is better then the original IMO.

It is more serious and less silly, the cylons are much more of a threat on this one as well.

Just better overall....I could barely watch the new version of the movie, but once I got past the idea of Starbuck and Boomer being women....it is the best version of the show by far.

Just so you know and may wish to rethink it.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I did not like the idea of some characters being women in the new show.

But I will tell you this, and this from a junkie of the original show....this version is MUCH better.

Better acting, better story lines, better effects, less silly stuff like the robotic bear and kid.

This show all the way around is better then the original IMO.

It is more serious and less silly, the cylons are much more of a threat on this one as well.

Just better overall....I could barely watch the new version of the movie, but once I got past the idea of Starbuck and Boomer being women....it is the best version of the show by far.

Just so you know and may wish to rethink it.

I agree and Grace Park is a hottie :D