Ever since we went 12-5 and won the NFCE

coult44

Reaction score
Don't know about local radio, I rarely use it these days, just listen to podcasts.... But seen those threads here all season no matter what our record or NFC East results. Some have more validity than others. Normal sports talk. Unless you want a dystopia.

"Cowboys fans.... walk down the dotted line. Repeat after me. Your team is awesome. All dissent should be squashed." ;)

giphy.gif

(This would be LMAO if I could get a Jerry head on it!)
When I say local radio, it’s all on the Audacy App, and all the local podcasters at DC.com and 105.3

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Yes there are some negative posters but every fan base has some. And as a whole the fan base is always waiting for the next disappointment as it seems to end in bad fashion every year. Most expect the worst and hope for the best. Time for these Cowboys to change the expections and outlook for fans everywhere.

Chasing6

Reaction score
100% spot on. I've felt and said the same thing. This place has become doom-n-gloom, and it's pathetic! Something seriously wrong has infested so called "fans".
They are stuck between the last 28 years and the future of us losing. They can't enjoy a win, a Division Title, and the opportunity to continue in the playoffs. If we were 17-0 and won every game by 20 points, they would still have a reason to complain.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They are stuck between the last 28 years and the future of us losing. They can't enjoy a win, a Division Title, and the opportunity to continue in the playoffs. If we were 17-0 and won every game by 20 points, they would still have a reason to complain.
You're right. PTSD in full effect.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
There is doom, and gloom, and things go boom when Dallas plays teams over .500.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Ever since we won the NFCE championship by finishing with 12 wins for the third straight season, all I’ve heard here and on the local radio shows this week is ;

1) the head coach sucks and should be replaced by *******.
2) it’s a good thing DQ is leaving, he should be replaced by *****.
3) Dak didn’t deserve the MVP.
4) Micah is overrated.
5) Dallas can’t draft.
6) Tyron and Zach are washed up.
7) Why do we love 21, he shouldn’t wear that number.
8) Our LB’s suck, we don’t have any good ones.
9) These 23 year old kids should get off social media and worry about football 24 hours a day. It’s distracting.
10) What happens IF we lose to GB? or we should’ve lost on purpose to play TB.

Blah, blah, blah.

You would think we would love our team and our guys. You would think we would be happy we aren’t finished watching football for the year. We should be cheering like hell to win, and for every one of our players to be great and dominate.

I really don’t get this place.
wave those poms poms......yay go team go

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Lol, here we go. The Cowboys are very good period.
you may very well be right, but so is he, undeniably. We played two legit teams and got boat raced by both of them. The NFC East is basically a guaranteed 5 wins and would have been 6 had we played both philly games after week 9. And a lot of our other non division games were against terrible teams with the possible exception of Detroit but I think they are overrated. But that's our one quality win, and it came down to the last second and involved a heap of controversy. Against other quality opponents we got absolutely wrecked. And even got wrecked by a fairly mediocre team (Cards).

Some people slug kool aid first time it's offered to them.
others are a bit more skeptical until they have a little more proof to stand on. @erod falls into this group. So do I, in full disclosure.

Not saying either position is more "superior". I'm saying it's real and there are all types of fans.

In the end I guess we'll know in about 4 weeks who was more right.
Right now just might as well sit back and see what happens I guess.

rambo2

Reaction score
you may very well be right, but so is he, undeniably. We played two legit teams and got boat raced by both of them. The NFC East is basically a guaranteed 5 wins and would have been 6 had we played both philly games after week 9. And a lot of our other non division games were against terrible teams with the possible exception of Detroit but I think they are overrated. But that's our one quality win, and it came down to the last second and involved a heap of controversy. Against other quality opponents we got absolutely wrecked. And even got wrecked by a fairly mediocre team (Cards).

Some people slug kool aid first time it's offered to them.
others are a bit more skeptical until they have a little more proof to stand on. @erod falls into this group. So do I, in full disclosure.

Not saying either position is more "superior". I'm saying it's real and there are all types of fans.

In the end I guess we'll know in about 4 weeks who was more right.
Right now just might as well sit back and see what happens I guess.
The Cowboys are in a good spot to be successful.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
The Cowboys are in a good spot to be successful.
Perhaps. Time will tell.
We've believed this many times over the past 30 years and been wrong every time.

as I said, we'll all know without doubt in about 4 weeks.

JayFord

Reaction score
To be honest

If you read this board you would think Dallas was 9-8 and getting ready for the off-season