Every center snap from Cooper Beebe against the Raiders - Preseason 2024

ATXSRT

Reaction score
He sets and anchors very well. Doesn't allow himself to get bull-rushed or out of position. Gets up to the second level, and stays on blocks. Granted this is all against backups, but still very good to see. He did all these things very well in college too, so it's good to see it transitioned. Really would like to see him on pulls kinda how like Philly did with Kelce. He's got the athleticism to do it. I'm excited for the line this year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
thanks for sharing ....

i was generally interested in Beebe's shotgun snaps ...see his improvement progress and super glad coaches giving him vast amount of reps
and snaps.
You're welcome brother.

I hear you. Take a look at how just a few months of practicing a new position (Center) and learning how to shotgun snap accurately has improved. Here is Cooper Beebe practicing at home this offseason with his mom. Notice how his snaps were slightly off target, landing to the right side consistently of his intended target.

Today, just looking at the videos @big dog cowboy and I included to our opening posts, you can see Beebe's shotgun snaps are all hitting spot on target at center mast perfect to where the QB doesn't have to waste an extra second or two trying to catch an off target snap to either his right or left. Cooper Beebe has truly made some huge improvements with his shotgun snaps accuracy.

reddyuta

Reaction score
If we want Zeke to succeed we need a strong Center like Beebe,heck Deuce will benefit from Beebe too since he doesnt have to dance in the backfield to find a hole.If Beebe is not starting game 1 then i will be really dissapointed.

Creeper

Reaction score
He sets and anchors very well. Doesn't allow himself to get bull-rushed or out of position. Gets up to the second level, and stays on blocks. Granted this is all against backups, but still very good to see. He did all these things very well in college too, so it's good to see it transitioned. Really would like to see him on pulls kinda how like Philly did with Kelce. He's got the athleticism to do it. I'm excited for the line this year.
He was facing the Raiders 1st team DL, not backups.

Creeper

Reaction score
He made a couple of mistakes but overall did a great job.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I have to be honest, I think we picked up a very very very good technically sound football player in Beebee!! How many of us had Powers-Johnson as our top guy? I Ike what I see from this kid
Brother, you being an ex-Olineman (as I), you know we have struggled at Center for some time now. I agree. Cooper Beebe looks like what we've needed at Center for some time now.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
The good news is that this actually wasn't against backups. The Raiders were playing their starting defense for several series'. Even Crosby was out there.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
He looks good but stop with the Travis Frederick nonsense. He’s still a work in progress at C. He took some bad angles and lunged a couple times but does a nice job anchoring and staying square. You can tell he’s got a nasty streak.

TasteMyScythe

Reaction score
He looks good but stop with the Travis Frederick nonsense. He’s still a work in progress at C. He took some bad angles and lunged a couple times but does a nice job anchoring and staying square. You can tell he’s got a nasty streak.
Fredrick made the same errors as a rookie. Beebe is going to be a very good player and will have no problem controlling the interior of the Eagles DL.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Kelsey was the best center in the league. Smart, technically solid, and savvy as they come. I’m no fan of Philly, but I wish him the best. He deserves it after that career.

12+88=7

Reaction score
He plays this year at center. But Martin retires next year. Beebe moves to right guard and Dallas drafts another center to replace Beebe.

That's how I think it will play out.