Every center snap from Cooper Beebe against the Raiders - Preseason 2024

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Here is Cooper Beebe practicing at home this offseason with his mom. Notice how his snaps were slightly off target, landing to the right side consistently of his intended target.
If your QB is right handed, wouldn't he want the ball angled to that side to save time on a quick release and since it's towards his natural side to pivot to relative to the line? He did it to Lance in those clips and it was seamless. I sure as heck wouldn't want the ball to my left and then bring it back to the right where I'll be holding it.

He looked good. Sprung the runner a few times and only got thrown aside once.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If your QB is right handed, wouldn't he want the ball angled to that side to save time on a quick release and since it's towards his natural side to pivot to relative to the line? He did it to Lance in those clips and it was seamless. I sure as heck wouldn't want the ball to my left and then bring it back to the right where I'll be holding it.

He looked good. Sprung the runner a few times and only got thrown aside once.
Center mass. Right between the numbers. That's the target.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’m sorry, but maybe I missed it.

Is Beebe not playing against the same scrubs that I’m being told Lance is playing against?

bottleKids

Reaction score
I love the kid, and he obviously puts the work in. I think he will be a staple on our line for years to come.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
It’s quite evident CB is a powerful young man. Guy doesn’t get pushed back. He is going to be really good.