Video: Every Cooper Rush throw from the Pre-season

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
If this was supposed to boost my confidence...........:(

I'm not sure we win if he starts w/o a min 2 turnovers and play a clean offensive game. One thing for sure, Zim is sending the kitchen ......

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang, he's no dak but we better shell out 38 million for him before someone picks him up.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Looks like a bit of a noodle arm on those deep outs.

If we fall behind we are in large trouble, but I think Dak plays which will give us a shot.

Shame they can't give him more time when needed but I don't think they can afford to given the competition in the NFC.

Tough call because this is a tough matchup for us anyway. They are capable of taking away our run game and forcing Rush or a gimpy Dak to beat them, and Cook and their running game vs our front seven doesn't seem to be in our favor. Time and opportunity to score may be limited.

Minnesota is going to need to beat themselves to lose this one. Even though I think we are better overall....the game is about matchups.

Cook does fumble a bit, like Zeke, so hopefully all that running up and down the field will include the ball coming out a couple times.

visionary

Reaction score
Let me simplify it

With Rush we have absolutely ZERO chance against the Vikings

yet another stupid stupid decision by this FO to not have a decent back up

Batman1980

Reaction score
Let me simplify it

With Rush we have absolutely ZERO chance against the Vikings

yet another stupid stupid decision by this FO to not have a decent back up

The Jets are trotting out Mike White this week at quarterback against top 3 AFC team Cincinnati. How does anyone think that's going to go?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Cook does fumble a bit, like Zeke, so hopefully all that running up and down the field will include the ball coming out a couple times.
Yeah, I mean games often come down to a few plays like that.

They could stomp all over us on the ground and things like missed FG or turnovers won't result in points.

I'm still wrestling with if I just really don't like several matchups on the field or if I'm conditioned by the Garrett teams that often struggled to win games like this.

Wouldn't it be typical Cousins to lose to last year's team but beat this one?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean games often come down to a few plays like that.

They could stomp all over us on the ground and things like missed FG or turnovers won't result in points.

I'm still wrestling with if I just really don't like several matchups on the field or if I'm conditioned by the Garrett teams that often struggled to win games like this.

Wouldn't it be typical Cousins to lose to last year's team but beat this one?

Cousins has a top 5 WR duo on the outside, wouldn't be surprised to see him throw for 250+ yards and 3+ TDs. The key will be to keep the turnover train going, force as many punts and FGs as possible and end all red zone drives with touchdowns instead of Maybe Greg kicks.