Video: Every Cooper Rush throw from the Pre-season

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We'll be okay with Rush, he's not fly by night ;)
You mix in a couple of big passes by Wilson, a big punt return by CeeDee, a strip sack by Randy Gregory, recovered by the Cowboys, an interception by Diggs, over 200 yards on the ground, and a perfect game by Greg the leg, this one's in the bag :)

Cowboys :flagwave:

you are my kinda cowboy fan....but how much "wild Turkey" was consumed before posting?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Why won't Jerry just sign Cam and maybe we'll pull out a game like this. There's no way in the world Cooper Rush can go on the road in a environment like Minnesota and win a game on Sunday Night Football. :(

Sure he can. Moore will have a game plan especially for him to succeed. What about our D if we get 2 or 3 turnovers? It's not all on Cooper Rush.

Zman5

Reaction score
Good thing we are playing indoors. His passes look like paper airplanes. He is accurate though. I think Fat Mike needs to dust off some of WCO plays this week if Rush starts.
I think the WRs need to get good YAC yards if we are to get any descent passing game going.
If we throw anything longer than 10 yards, it's going to get intercepted or get our WR killed while waiting for the ball to arrive.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Why won't Jerry just sign Cam and maybe we'll pull out a game like this. There's no way in the world Cooper Rush can go on the road in a environment like Minnesota and win a game on Sunday Night Football. :(

Why is nobody signing Cam?

The Cowboys for this season should have earned some trust. They’re batting a thousand right now.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully he isn’t playing this Sunday but just in case here you go..

Nice, a horror movie for Halloween weekend. Thanks.

The most striking thing in the video is the massive gap between when he's surrounded by the first-stringers and the third-stringers.

Reaction score
I quickly changed my post after I realized there were guys in the video that wasn't on the team three years ago.

But Rush looked better in past preseasons. What would Rico Geathers be right now if we would have just stuck with him for five years?
Yes! The Cowboyszone Hall of Famer Rico Gathers worshippers are still alive! Greatness awaits! We just have to bring him back!

Praxit

Reaction score
.....80% of time didn't go through reads. He falls back looks in one direction and bingo. Unless MM/coach has shown him otherwise, he's predictable. Could be very scary on Sunday.

Mannix

Reaction score
;)
We'll be okay with Rush, he's not fly by night
You mix in a couple of big passes by Wilson, a big punt return by CeeDee, a strip sack by Randy Gregory, recovered by the Cowboys, an interception by Diggs, over 200 yards on the ground, and a perfect game by Greg the leg, this one's in the bag :)

Cowboys :flagwave:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This doesn't make me feel war, & fuzzy to be honest.

CapnB

Reaction score

lmao.... ur joking right? wait, ur serious arent u?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Cooper Rush most definitely looked much better in 2017 than he does now 4 years later in 2021. His arm looked stronger and definitely more accurate. He was letting it fly back then.

Now, in 2021, the guy has regressed. :confused:

PS: Aaah, some of those players no longer here brought back some 2017 memories: Brice Butler, Rico Gathers, etc. :D

fivetwos

Reaction score
Looks like a bit of a noodle arm on those deep outs.

If we fall behind we are in large trouble, but I think Dak plays which will give us a shot.

Shame they can't give him more time when needed but I don't think they can afford to given the competition in the NFC.

Tough call because this is a tough matchup for us anyway. They are capable of taking away our run game and forcing Rush or a gimpy Dak to beat them, and Cook and their running game vs our front seven doesn't seem to be in our favor. Time and opportunity to score may be limited.

Minnesota is going to need to beat themselves to lose this one. Even though I think we are better overall....the game is about matchups.