Every Power-Rankings list had the Giants at #1, and we just beat them.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Every Power-Rankings list had the Giants at #1 before our game, and we just beat them. Hey, I'm just pointing it out since the media is turning a blind eye and more intent on spinng damage control after mis-reporting incidents that happened this past week. After all, someone has to report these things objectively, so it might as well be me, right? :D

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
i stand by my previous assertion that the Cowboys in the playoffs is the only thing that can keep the Giants from the Super Bowl.

though i think the AFC wins it all this year. Pit's the best team in the nfl.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
We dominated pittsburgh in their house. Had Romo not made a bad decision, we would have beaten them.

THe steelers have been recieved several key breaks this year. I don't think they are that dominant.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
EastDallasCowboy;2495912 said:
i stand by my previous assertion that the Cowboys in the playoffs is the only thing that can keep the Giants from the Super Bowl.

though i think the AFC wins it all this year. Pit's the best team in the nfl.

If we played Pitt again on a neutral field in non-horrid weather, I have no doubt we'd beat them. No doubt at all.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2495886 said:
Every Power-Rankings list had the Giants at #1 before our game, and we just beat them. Hey, I'm just pointing it out since the media is turning a blind eye and more intent on spinng damage control after mis-reporting incidents that happened this past week. After all, someone has to report these things objectively, so it might as well be me, right? :D
they will get the benefit of a doubt in go down to either 3 or 4..... thinking 3 since they played without Jacobs.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The only ranking that matters is playoff rankings, all this power ranking bs is just to get eyeballs and start arguments.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Pittsburg appears to be the best in the AFC if the Titans have lost Haynesworth and others. But I think we can beat anyone. We do have to stop the mistakes. We gave the Giants that first FG on Spears offside. Then the safety. And the Romo fumbled snap that happened to bounce back into his hands.

So many mistakes. Can't keep doing that against very good teams.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
TheCount;2495930 said:
The only ranking that matters is playoff rankings, all this power ranking bs is just to get eyeballs and start arguments.

:clap:

Another cold dose of reality. :)

adallastiger

Reaction score
is going to the Super Bowl. Only the Cowboys, on a good day, stand in their way. Simple as that.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2495916 said:
We dominated pittsburgh in their house. Had Romo not made a bad decision, we would have beaten them.

THe steelers have been recieved several key breaks this year. I don't think they are that dominant.

I completely agree.

gmoney112

Reaction score
adallastiger;2496011 said:
is going to the Super Bowl. Only the Cowboys,
on a good day, stand in their way. Simple as that.

i want to see carolina play a team that actually executes on defense.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
adallastiger;2496011 said:
is going to the Super Bowl. Only the Cowboys, on a good day, stand in their way. Simple as that.
We can beat Carolina, especially if our defense continues to play at this pace.