everybody listen up

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
first of all instead of knocking our beloved cowboys we should have great confidence in this team that is 2-2 after a tough road sched which we played two straight very tough trap games in which san fran was coming off getting routed and oak still was looking for there first win. and we pulled the san fran game off and almost won the oak game if not for a few mistakes here and there but its always that way. but the positives are that this young team is learning how to overcome deficits and hopefully down the strectch at the end of the season they will learn from their mistakes that cost them close games like wash and oak.
but with going into oak with a motivated raiders team and moss porter and jordan and curry 1td and a bunch of fg's. I'm confident that we can come back home and bounce back against an eagles team thats not very impressive and believe me i live in philly so i seen all their games and other than san fran all of their games were close too that just happened to close them out . and thats what good teams do and we will see later about week 12 if we're one of those teams. b/c if you think about it alot of our players are not used to playing in alot of close games like this being as though we got our @$$ kicked most of the season last year so guys 2-2 after the first quarter of the season isn't as bad as we think with a young team, new scheme, and players plus we were in all our games til the last minute i believe that coach parcells has to be telling our team that if we look at our season so far it seems the only way people can beat us is if we beat ourselves because we really let those games slip away, and bill understands that. And did anyone think that we just lost to a team that got tired of losing and was desperate for a win and played their hearts out to win. you have to give credit to a defense that stopped a driving opp that was at the 3yrd line and didn't give up what is almost a garunteed td in the nfl. oak played a good game just like they did last week against philly and shoudl have won if it wasn't for janikoswki missing fg's. last week san fran dropped the ball and let us come back and win. oak didn't this week palin and simple. we allowed the skins to do the same. it happens in close games somebody has to lose. remember last season we were getting beat by 20 by teams like green bay and baltimore so i'll take close wins and losses until our team really builds their chemistry.
and if you read this whole post thanks for reading.