Everyone Calm Down

Sydla

Reaction score
The Saints and Packers are two of the top teams in the league and we lost to them by a total of four points. I guess those two teams are just slightly above terrible.

We lost to a Saints team that didn’t have their hall of fame QB.

Somehow the Saints managed to win despite key injuries.

Yet injuries are always the in fashion excuse around here.

Sydla

Reaction score
This team is what it is.

Probably a ten win ceiling, at best, at this point with an early playoff exit....... more likely an 8-8 type team that once again misses the playoffs.

ShortRound

Reaction score
rqkIDbT.gif

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It's disturbing how this team has come out with so little emotion in every game this year; even the ones they've won. They wait around to get hit in the mouth and by the time they respond it's too late.

Like you said, this is a coaching issue. I know every NFL team is talented, but there's no excuse for the Cowboys not being at least 5-1 at this point. Losing to the Saints on the road and to the Packers is one thing. The friggin' Jets clowning them was the last straw for me.

The Saints loss actually does not look as bad in hindsight because Teddy is much better than I or many gave him credit for. And the Superdome is still very tough to play. I don't think they have lost a game since Brees has went down.

I don't have a huge issue with the losses themselves to NO and GB but like you said, we came out in both of them with zero energy. Same as this Jets game.

Have we scored a TD on an opening possession yet this year? I don't think we have. In fact, how many possessions have we scored on to start the game in general? One? None? It's one of those two.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
don"t get your undies in a bunch - this could turn just as fast

What *could* happen and what is *likely* to happen are very different things.

There are have been obvious problems with the team most years. And for most years, the correction, comes too slowly or not at all.

This year has some obvious problems, plus some extra just strangely poor play.

If obvious problems got fixed around here, the last 10 years would have been very different.

CB61

Reaction score
it's Jerry world ... and every one of us are ticked and have a diagnosis

but look at facts of the season

dropped passes coming in bunches, more in 6 games than any of the last 3 season

missed tackles in bunches

missed FGs in bunches

INTs in bunches

flags in bunches - league wide but rather odd

losses in a bunches

don"t get your undies in a bunch - this could turn just as fast

but here"s the problem _ we are getting beat OG to OG on both sides of the ball
that is hard to fix
You are 100% correct no doubt about it but that shows lack of discipline in the team and that still relates to the head coach but I did say even if they do bring in the best young mind you still got Jerry in the way! Even if he got dementia and stepped out of the way I don't think Stephen would run it any better after the comments I heard so I said earlier that it all starts at the top and I mentioned the head coach I should have said management 2

Kaiser

Reaction score
Why would I have looked it up? You're the one who said you couldn't explain it. No points off for trying, though.

I said I couldn't explain it to you, not that I couldn't explain to someone who knows what they are talking about it. Try to keep up.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I said I couldn't explain it to you, not that I couldn't explain to someone who knows what they are talking about it. Try to keep up.

No...I'm pretty sure you couldn't explain pretty much anything to me, kid. Lol. It'll be okay!