Everyone is saying we don't have the money to spend

Shannon1

Reaction score
Everyone saying we don’t have the money to spend,there are 4 players you can restructure and get 60 million,so don’t say they don’t have money!

perrykemp

Reaction score
If you are going your QB top 3 money AND you are going to pay your WR top 2 money AND you are going to pay your top DE/LB (Parsons) top 1 money something has to give. I also think they gave Diggs top 5 CB money last year. At one point D.Lawrence was the highest paid DE in the league - not sure it stands now.

Point is, not playing in the first tier of free agents is not a surprise.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Everyone saying we don’t have the money to spend,there are 4 players you can restructure and get 60 million,so don’t say they don’t have money!
Lamb 27mil/year
Parsons 33mil/year

60 million gone.

jwitten82

Reaction score
If you are going your QB top 3 money AND you are going to pay your WR top 2 money AND you are going to pay your top DE/LB (Parsons) top 1 money something has to give. I also think they gave Diggs top 5 CB money last year. At one point D.Lawrence was the highest paid DE in the league - not sure it stands now.

Another possible big contract coming up is Bland going on his 3rd year of a 4 year contract, if he balls out again then he'll probably hold out after the season

pitt33

Reaction score
Wouldn't be shocked one bit if Dak, Lamb, Parsons get vastly overpaid and cripple us moving forward as Jerry takes care of "his" guys
This is exactly what’s going to happen.

Lamb is the only one worth a new contract.

And I have my doubts about that

Shannon1

Reaction score

If you’re all in it does !

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
That not how it’s work they would give high signing bonuses,make first year of the contract nothing lol so you wouldn’t spend 60 million on 2 players lol learn the salary cap
I never said that this is 60 million against the cap in one year. Learn how to read.

Shannon1

Reaction score
I said 60 million in cap space you said 2 players gone so what does that mean?

Shannon1

Reaction score
Yes he did ,know being quiet! He just said that because I called him out on the salary cap !

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
This is exactly what’s going to happen.

Lamb is the only one worth a new contract.

And I have my doubts about that
at some point you are paying for past production.

dak at best has hit that. lamb isn't too far behind

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I really dont think its about the money as much as it is trying to move on from some players. That's the reason you wouldn't restructure. Moving money into future years makes it harder to get out of these contracts.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
If I'm Dak I'm holding out. Get out of Dallas, get a huge contract, and a real chance at winning in different city. If I'm Dak I'm looking at Minnesota next year.