Everyone kills Chaz Green

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
At times Green played ok for the Cowboys but he’s not consistent which is why he’s bouncing around the league. He didn’t last a full season in New Orleans or Oakland.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree completely, but for the average fan like me saying Chaz Green had one bad game is like saying Charles Manson's cult only had one bad weekend.
You mean Chaz Manson.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
After that one terrible game (and it was terrible - as bad as it gets) fans quickly forgot that Green had actually played a fair amount the season before when Tyron Smith missed games and did a good job. It's hard to overlook how bad that one game was, but outside of that game he had played pretty well.

Maybe. But he was never the same after that game. It destroyed him mentally.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Train all season at Guard- then be our in the game at left tackle.

Get destroyed all game and have no help.

Green’s career was ruined because of Jason Garrett’s stubbornness and his insistence on being better than the guy in front of you and not doing anything about it.

Screw Garrett!

glimmerman

Reaction score
After this year Chaz will have made 3.4 million in his career.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After this year Chaz will have made 3.4 million in his career.

source.gif

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I think he could be a serviceable guard but no way should he be trusted at left tackle.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
After that one terrible game (and it was terrible - as bad as it gets) fans quickly forgot that Green had actually played a fair amount the season before when Tyron Smith missed games and did a good job. It's hard to overlook how bad that one game was, but outside of that game he had played pretty well.

Since the Cowboys dumped him, he must've impressed them about as much as he did me, which was not very much.
I didn't like the guy when we picked him, and it never got any better.

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since the Cowboys dumped him, he must've impressed them about as much as he did me, which was not very much.
I didn't like the guy when we picked him, and it never got any better.

The only reason I didn't like him when we signed him was he already had a history of injuries in college, and he walked right into the NFL with the same problems. But he did play well the year before when forced into duty in place of Tyron Smith, so I eased up on him after that. I think it's fair to say that season it appeared he would at least be a solid backup/swing OT. The next season it all fell apart.

John813

Reaction score
When players bounce around like this they have yet to been paid, right? Unless they got a signing bonus, right?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Hell fire,, the man has found a way to survive in the highest level sports arena on this planet...
You go Chaz...
Smart Journeymen in this league do not have to be fan favorites in order to stack mad cash in their bank acct.