Everyone needs to relax

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Werent the Bucs 7-5 last year and then went on a run to finish it off?

After week FOURTEEN several years ago Giants fans were screaming for Coughlin to be fired as they were 7-7 at that point and they went on a run and won it.

If you follow the NFL for any length of time you w=should know how this stuff goes.

We have basically been missing to all pro caliber DE for weeks now. Missing our 2 best WRs for basically the past two games, and were missing a HOF left tackle for 3 games in that stretch.

I dont have a crystal ball, but I do know that this BS mantra of "Next man up," can only go so far. Most of you agree that Gregory is getting paid next year, by someone. Why? If it is so easy to just next man up and replace him, why would anyone pay him?

We all agree that Cee DEE is one of the best WRs in the NFL right now. You think your 3rd and 4th best WR can just step in and take over for him?

Cooper is all pro level. We all know it. You dont think having Cooper, Cee Dee and Gallup all on the field at the same time opens up other aspects of your offense?

I have no idea how far we will go, but I do know that I am damn excited to see what happens the rest of the season. As a fan, we can whine and groan all day when we lose, but I am happy we are in the conversation and am about to get a slew of talent back on the field to finish off the season.

IN the words of Mr Rodgers... R-E-L-A-X, and lets see what happens over the next few weeks. Or, jump ship and start watching Netflix instead since the team has let you down, yet again.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

After week FOURTEEN several years ago Giants fans were screaming for Coughlin to be fired as they were 7-7 at that point and they went on a run and won it.

The Cowboys resemble the 2008 Cowboys that were 7-4 and ended up missing the playoffs. The two wins the Giants had over the Cowboys in 2011 is the reason they made the playoffs when they were 7-7 and won it all. The Cowboys had two chances to eliminate them and blew them both. The Giants had a strong December. The Cowboys don’t have a history of coming out of November/December tailspins. If there’s any chance of coming out of his nose dive it has to start in New Orleans. If we lose that game we’ll be lucky to win two more games the rest of the season.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If you follow the NFL for any length of time you w=should know how this stuff goes.

We have basically been missing to all pro caliber DE for weeks now. Missing our 2 best WRs for basically the past two games, and were missing a HOF left tackle for 3 games in that stretch.

I dont have a crystal ball, but I do know that this BS mantra of "Next man up," can only go so far. Most of you agree that Gregory is getting paid next year, by someone. Why? If it is so easy to just next man up and replace him, why would anyone pay him?

We all agree that Cee DEE is one of the best WRs in the NFL right now. You think your 3rd and 4th best WR can just step in and take over for him?

Cooper is all pro level. We all know it. You dont think having Cooper, Cee Dee and Gallup all on the field at the same time opens up other aspects of your offense?

I have no idea how far we will go, but I do know that I am damn excited to see what happens the rest of the season. As a fan, we can whine and groan all day when we lose, but I am happy we are in the conversation and am about to get a slew of talent back on the field to finish off the season.

IN the words of Mr Rodgers... R-E-L-A-X, and lets see what happens over the next few weeks. Or, jump ship and start watching Netflix instead since the team has let you down, yet again.
I stopped reading at first sentence cause we ain't last year's bucs

pitt33

Reaction score
If this division comes down to week 18 and they fail to win that game this season will rival any when it comes to a historical collapse.

And those specific Giants and Bucs seasons that ended up in SB titles were a result of those teams having very good defenses. This Cowboys team has no such defense.

Carson

Reaction score
If this division comes down to week 18 and they fail to win that game this season will rival any when it comes to a historical collapse.

And those specific Giants and Bucs seasons that ended up in SB titles were a result of those teams having very good defenses. This Cowboys team has no such defense.
If it comes to that, we will get a wild card.

If it comes to the final game, we both should be in the 9-10 win range.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Good post....why do people have to be so miserable.....it's not like we can control anything....hope for the best and enjoy the games....

Reid1boys

Reaction score

yea, the Giants were so good, they were 7-7....lol

TheHerd

Reaction score
The Bucs had an elite defense. They rode that D to the title. We have Anthony Brown and a soft middle.

TheHerd

Reaction score
yea, the Bucs hadnt been to the playoffs in ELEVEN SEASONS prior to last year. Damn, they have a history of just kicking arse.
And they did something we never do, and everyone says your can't do. They went all in and bought a super bowl with free agency. The D was the key, but they missed high profile free agency moves to get them over the top.