Everyone needs to relax

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I’m with you.

I will say though, if Philly wins tomorrow (they will) followed by a loss on Thursday I will start to be worried.

We need a win Thursday in the worst way
I’m admittedly way past worried…

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
We aren't the Bucs.

Correct, Buccs had / has a defense. We don’t , we need complimentary defense at least and offense firing on all cylinders ( with Suspect Dak and injured zeke , and dumb second string WRs its not there yet) Baldwin’s presence probably helped Schultz to be covered by last option and he excelled in the first few weeks. now not that much , also he is not blocking well, don't know why.

TheHerd

Reaction score
no no no... havent you been reading the threads in here. It takes a team, not just that QB...lol
Are you saying the TB defense didnt win those games? Brady threw three picks in one half in the championship game. You think Dak could do that in the playoffs and win? But yes, the QB wins games with no help

Zman5

Reaction score
I get the PTSD from Garrett years but comparing this team and season to all those other failed years means nothing. If Garrett was still the HC, I would be worried but he's no longer here.
Let the season play out and see what Fat Mike does in his full real season as the HC. He could suck like Garrett or he could do better. We won't know until we actually see it unfold.

I'm going to enjoy the ride and see what happens. I recommend youns do the same.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Are you saying the TB defense didnt win those games? Brady threw three picks in one half in the championship game. You think Dak could do that in the playoffs and win? But yes, the QB wins games with no help
nobody said the QB doesnt get help... but I dont care if Brady threw 6 picks in a half... that team won a SB because of Brady, period. The defense played great, but the Bucs hadnt been to the playoffs in 11 years. Brady shows up and wala... SB ring.

Yea, sure, it was JPP that put them over the top.....smh

Proof

Reaction score
The difference is our QB is a front running fraud.

A fair weather QB.

that's for fans. how are you a front running qb, when you're responsible for the leads? you're dense

Proof

Reaction score
nobody said the QB doesnt get help... but I dont care if Brady threw 6 picks in a half... that team won a SB because of Brady, period. The defense played great, but the Bucs hadnt been to the playoffs in 11 years. Brady shows up and wala... SB ring.

Yea, sure, it was JPP that put them over the top.....smh

Tom Brady threw for 200 yards in the superbowl. Yes, it was the defense that won that game.

Grenic

Reaction score
This team is very capable of running the table in the regular season and securing a seed that makes it not impossible to get to the SB.

Now go and do it.
So that team you have watch the month can run the table? They can't even find the table

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Werent the Bucs 7-5 last year and then went on a run to finish it off?

After week FOURTEEN several years ago Giants fans were screaming for Coughlin to be fired as they were 7-7 at that point and they went on a run and won it.

If you follow the NFL for any length of time you w=should know how this stuff goes.

We have basically been missing to all pro caliber DE for weeks now. Missing our 2 best WRs for basically the past two games, and were missing a HOF left tackle for 3 games in that stretch.

I dont have a crystal ball, but I do know that this BS mantra of "Next man up," can only go so far. Most of you agree that Gregory is getting paid next year, by someone. Why? If it is so easy to just next man up and replace him, why would anyone pay him?

We all agree that Cee DEE is one of the best WRs in the NFL right now. You think your 3rd and 4th best WR can just step in and take over for him?

Cooper is all pro level. We all know it. You dont think having Cooper, Cee Dee and Gallup all on the field at the same time opens up other aspects of your offense?

I have no idea how far we will go, but I do know that I am damn excited to see what happens the rest of the season. As a fan, we can whine and groan all day when we lose, but I am happy we are in the conversation and am about to get a slew of talent back on the field to finish off the season.

IN the words of Mr Rodgers... R-E-L-A-X, and lets see what happens over the next few weeks. Or, jump ship and start watching Netflix instead since the team has let you down, yet again.
I abhor having to stress.
So I don't.
Especially over things I cannot control.

By the by... Faith No More's album: Angel Dust.
Great?
I think so.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Werent the Bucs 7-5 last year and then went on a run to finish it off?

After week FOURTEEN several years ago Giants fans were screaming for Coughlin to be fired as they were 7-7 at that point and they went on a run and won it.

If you follow the NFL for any length of time you w=should know how this stuff goes.

We have basically been missing to all pro caliber DE for weeks now. Missing our 2 best WRs for basically the past two games, and were missing a HOF left tackle for 3 games in that stretch.

I dont have a crystal ball, but I do know that this BS mantra of "Next man up," can only go so far. Most of you agree that Gregory is getting paid next year, by someone. Why? If it is so easy to just next man up and replace him, why would anyone pay him?

We all agree that Cee DEE is one of the best WRs in the NFL right now. You think your 3rd and 4th best WR can just step in and take over for him?

Cooper is all pro level. We all know it. You dont think having Cooper, Cee Dee and Gallup all on the field at the same time opens up other aspects of your offense?

I have no idea how far we will go, but I do know that I am damn excited to see what happens the rest of the season. As a fan, we can whine and groan all day when we lose, but I am happy we are in the conversation and am about to get a slew of talent back on the field to finish off the season.

IN the words of Mr Rodgers... R-E-L-A-X, and lets see what happens over the next few weeks. Or, jump ship and start watching Netflix instead since the team has let you down, yet again.
Good post. In all seriousness if we can get Gregory, Lawrence, and Parsons healthy for the playoffs, we can beat anyone. Let’s just hope we don’t choke away the East. We have a great chance at the playoffs because we only have 1 NFC loss so far. I think the AFC west matchup better against us then the NFC East teams.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Good post. In all seriousness if we can get Gregory, Lawrence, and Parsons healthy for the playoffs, we can beat anyone. Let’s just hope we don’t choke away the East. We have a great chance at the playoffs because we only have 1 NFC loss so far. I think the AFC west matchup better against us then the NFC East teams.
Team is getting ripe for a run.

fivetwos

Reaction score
So that team you have watch the month can run the table? They can't even find the table
Yep, they've stunk it up lately, but if they can get past the QB less Saints and heal up, they have a real shot to go into the Arizona game at 11-4.