everyone ready for 2007?

felix360

Reaction score
According to what i have been reading, its seems since its sunday, the 2nd day of FA, and we have only signed one guy that almost no one has ever heard of,that we might as well play henson, play all the rookies get them some playing time and give up on this season cuz it seems everyone is ticked off cuz we havent made a splash in free agency.:mad:

give me a break people, its only the 2nd day, some are acting like thier is no one left to sign, at least we signed someone, some teams havent signed anyone. let at least a few more days pass until u start complaining. If its Wensday next week and we havent signed anyone, then i believe its ok to start throwing the season away and boycott the 2006 season. :laugh2:
come on people have some faith.:pray2:

Joe Gibbs II

Benched
Reaction score
You know, not making a lot of noise in the offseason isnt a bad thing really. I mean look at what the skins have done last 5 seaons. 1st 4 were full of big names w/ little to brag about, then last year had very little noise but a big season.

You guys do have some problems, most of which I dont know about ... I do hope that they get worse (sorry, but I do) but have some faith. I respect those who are hanging in there, but for some people to be completely trashing the organization is stupid on your part; of course, I enjoy it.

EDIT: Im not saying you guys will have a 16-0 season, but at least fake having some faith.

felix360

Reaction score
Joe Gibbs II said:
EDIT: Im not saying you guys will have a 16-0 season, but at least fake having some faith.

ok and we'll just fake u didnt just post this:suxskins: :yousuck:

Ashwynn

Reaction score
give it a week at least. WOW, I thought I was impatient.