Everyone relax...

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Listen, in a zero-sum world, what's the difference between this, and going 9-1 or 10-2 into December??
What has that got us anyway??
I say relax. There's a damn good chance we're playing this season in reverse of the last few. We're stumbling and bumbling around in the early part of the season, only to perhaps get it together WHEN IT MATTERS, for once!!
This is the kind of thing that gets the inmates to "run the asylum" and circle the wagons. An "us against the world" mentality is around the corner.
Worked for the Giants last year.................And you just know that half the NFL universe is getting a big kick out of this...........seeing Dallas fall flat and struggle.
Just watch. With all this bulletin board material and dissing going on from the media and the "hate-Dallas" clubs, this may perhaps be just the medicine we need to get chip on our shoulder and develop an attitude.

Boysboy

Reaction score
lewpac;2354690 said:
Listen, in a zero-sum world, what's the difference between this, and going 9-1 or 10-2 into December??
I say relax. There's a damn good chance we're playing this season in reverse of the last few. We're stumbling and bumbling around in the early part of the season, only to perhaps get it together WHEN IT MATTERS, for once!!
This is the kind of thing that gets the inmates to "run the asylum" and circle the wagons. An "us against the world" mentality is around the corner.
Worked for the Giants last year.................And you just know that half the NFL universe is getting a big kick out of this...........seeing Dallas fall flat and struggle.
Just watch. With all this bulletin board material and dissing going on from the media and the "hate-Dallas" clubs, this may perhaps be just the medicine we need to get chip on our shoulder and develop an attitude.

Like I said in other threads-we're a pretty banged up football team right now-we'll get healthy soon.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Well I doubt people will relax but for me, this is no worse than last year. Last year we got our hopes up and it hurt a ton in the end.

Now there are low expectations. So anything positive will be that much better.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
lewpac;2354690 said:

I hope you are right.

utrunner07

Reaction score
KD;2354715 said:
Looking at the stadings, I am feeling just fine. If Romo comes back soon, I like our chances to gel and right the ship.

Yeah, because we looked SOO good last week with Romo in there.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lewpac;2354690 said:

Please.

They've had a month to 'circle the wagons' and 'rally the troops'. They've had plenty of 'us vs them' bulletin board material to use.

And guess what?

Nobody has stepped up and things have gotten worse, not better.

There are absolutely no indicators to make anyone believe that things are going to get turned around.

There are no excuses left.

zack

Reaction score
Yes, but this is Dallas, it never works like that for the Cowboys. This slide is not good at all. They usually do it at the end of the season and never recover and now they are doing it in the early part of the season.

These core of players have never shown the ability to turn it around once it starts to spiral out of control. I am so bummed out by their performance.

TimeKeeper

Reaction score
lewpac;2354690 said:

Yep. For those who watched "Hard Knocks", this is all part of Wade's "Camp Marshmallow" plan. We start out "soft" and end up "on fire". :p: No worries.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The personality of this team sucks.