Everyone who's burying Romo now

j_welcome

Reaction score
Nope...

I hope we go out and sign a veteran like Leftwich to come in and lead the team. If you can't play against a team that is missing 3 of their top 4 CBs, you do not deserve to be the QB of the Cowboys. He has shown that he is a quality backup, nothing more.

Catch-22

Reaction score
j_welcome;1295198 said:
Nope...

I hope we go out and sign a veteran like Leftwich to come in and lead the team. If you can't play against a team that is missing 3 of their top 4 CBs, you do not deserve to be the QB of the Cowboys. He has shown that he is a quality backup, nothing more.
Here's the first one

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
j_welcome;1295198 said:
Nope...

if your superstar WRs especially the loud mouth can not get seperation from guys who were loan officers last week.................

All the QB can do is throw to the open reciever.

newlander

Reaction score
LEFTWICH??????? And you thought Bledsoe was a statue? Good lord, anyone but him. Romo is fine, and could be really good with an O. Line worth a CRAP. Horrible year for the boys up front: seriously.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
j_welcome;1295198 said:
Nope...

No more never has been's!!!!:shoot2:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i really hope he does play Great next year but idk i still think its gonna be almost impossible for him to recover because all his life he has been a very confident/cocky player and to just lose that confidence on one play, one little instant like he has appeared to have done judging on his PC well id shocked if he completely recovered...

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
do you think not playing to the Seahawks weakness is Romo's fault?

how about lining up 4 and 5 wrs and putting up a little more complicated route patterns?

I put this on the coaching staff and am now leaning to the side that wants this whole coaching staff gone, including BP who did all he could to knock Romo down a peg or two.

I can handle BP back only, and I mean only, if the entire coaching staff (defense and offense) is replaced with quality coaches who will have more independance and pull when it comes to calling the shots.

Zimmer should be the first pink slip issued.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Romo is a stop gap QB. I'm not buying him as a 16 game QB others may disagree and that's fine. IMHO I just do not see it in him. Do many fumbles and one hop passes thrown for my tastes.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm still on the band wagon, but I'm sitting on the edge where it's easier to jump off. ;)

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
I think both Seattle and Dallas backed into the playoffs and looked like it. I have seen abysmmal decades rebuilding. I think with some additions to both of the lines Dallas has a shot at going further next year. I saw some good stuff this year and Dallas needs for largely the same folks to continue growing better. Not anymore wholesale changes.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
j_welcome;1295198 said:
Nope...

hey bud...Romo is a vet ;) Sandwich would have doen the same thing, you think hes gonna pull a bledsoe and change the plan after seeing what happend to bledsoe??

ndanger

Reaction score
Da Hammer;1295379 said:
i really hope he does play Great next year but idk i still think its gonna be almost impossible for him to recover because all his life he has been a very confident/cocky player and to just lose that confidence on one play, one little instant like he has appeared to have done judging on his PC well id shocked if he completely recovered...

i am pretty sure the hold had NOTHING to do with his Q.B play.Romo will be fine

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
j_welcome;1295198 said:
Nope...

Try getting some recievers that can get OPEN against their off-the-street scrubs!

Leftwich??? :lmao2: