Everyone's bringing up Dez's contract

jay94

Reaction score
Well if you look at his stats in totality without Romo his numbers are pretty bad.

jay94

Reaction score
It's he can't make any separation, so it takes perfect ball placement. According to nfl.com Dak was the most accurate tight window passer last year with Dez that's about every damn throw.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
It's he can't make any separation, so it takes perfect ball placement. According to nfl.com Dak was the most accurate tight window passer last year with Dez that's about every damn throw.
Michael Irvin didn’t get much separation. He’s still top 4 all-time

jay94

Reaction score
Irvin was damn good, but top 4 is definitely rich. He had a ridiculous work ethic.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dez had a qb made him, now he's gone and so is his production.
:lmao: there's many ways of looking at things& yours is just as valid ,Man I've been kinda 'down' on Bryant as of late ,more so for his lack of production than anything, those balls bouncing out of his hands more so than him unwilling to talk pay reduction, I can't see any fan not liking Dez as a Cowboy but can see them being put off by some of what I've mentioned.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Irvin was damn good, but top 4 is definitely rich. He had a ridiculous work ethic.
Also, even Romo's accuracy pales in comparison to Aikman.

Most experts regards Aikman the most accurate QB in history.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I believe Dez's biggest problems last year were concentration which led to drops. Those can be corrected regardless of age.
He was hearing the criticism. If he goes through the year was even 2 drops, that'll help a a lot.
I reluctant to get rid of Dez because I remember all of the games he played hurt for US. He had a finger injury and chose a surgery that would deform his finger so he can play and help the team. Fans need to remember that. Ware played hurt and put out bad tape and we gave up on him. He helped Denver win a chip. Von Miller got most of the credit but Ware was just as dangerous off the edge.
I'm willing to give Dez one more year to redeem himself.