Evolving Dak, McCarthy on the attack

shabazz

Reaction score
Stop it....please STOP IT!!! I always thought Stephen A was 100% wrong about Cowboy fans....but damn....he really isn't. Can you just wait until after we play Philly, Detroit, Miami, and Buffalo before claiming everything is fixed. Daks warts did NOT suddenly go away after 7 1/2 years, and MM did not suddenly gain IQ points and work at his job harder.
Yup. I thought it would be easier for the OP to merely point out the pass defense rankings of the teams we’ve been able to pass on without all that “presnap motion” hoopla.

I like efficiency and cutting to the chase

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak Haters spew Goalpost Shifting Narrative.... So want Prescott to play Eagles defense again?? Are you sure Buffalo will be contenders? I'll remember 4 new Goalpost....Eagles, Lions, Dolphins and Bills.... :laugh: :laugh:
Stop it....please STOP IT!!! I always thought Stephen A was 100% wrong about Cowboy fans....but damn....he really isn't. Can you just wait until after we play Philly, Detroit, Miami, and Buffalo before claiming everything is fixed. Daks warts did NOT suddenly go away after 7 1/2 years, and MM did not suddenly gain IQ points and work at his job harder.
@VaqueroTD .........
This is where you prove your point by countering with the defensive passing rank of defenses we have played recently.
Did @Mannix ever reply???:lmao2::espn::laugh: