Ex-Cowboys who have been cut and are now available

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Quinn was the one who cut Ridgeway 2 years ago. Ridgeway turned out to be a decent backup 1T / 3T. Obviously, Quinn doesn't like him. Cowboys should jump on Ridgeway if he gets cut.
Agree. He doesn't fit what Quin likes (forget run fits and head straight for the QB with quickness) but he would work in Zim's D.

punit328

Reaction score
I know he isn’t a former Cowboy, and this may be controversial but would anyone have interest in Kadarius Toney? He just got cut from KC. Not sure how the Waiver system works though.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I'd bet against that. Brooks and Flournoy are making the team.
ok ok ok well what about this guy from the BROWNS who just got cut, would be nice to pick him up right before we play his old team!! IKA or something, huge DT

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Based on what I’ve seen. Never seen Grier throw for 5 interceptions.
5 ints weren't good, but why are we ignoring the dynamic things that he did do. That dropped TD pass was a top tier throw, and I've seen him do it in training camp as well. He threw at least 3 passes Will Grier (or Cooper Rush for that matter) could only dream of making, and he ran for 90 yrds. I've seen enough to be optimistic that he could be a starting quality QB.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
I Like Jerry's Strategies,Cut,Other Teams Sign Cowboys Cut Players..
Other Teams Cut Former Cowboys Players And Jerry Bring Back Those Cut Players.
:muttley: :lmao2: :muttley: :lmao2: :muttley: :lmao2::muttley::lmao2: