Ex MLB pitcher Roy Halladay killed in plane crash

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoa!

I've seen images of the plane... That was different looking.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dang, same way my uncle went out :(

He was a fighter pilot in the Gulf war, knew everything about planes. One day in SA, he took up a single engine and crashed upside down after a huge wind gust.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lived in Toronto for 14 years. Came when he was becoming upper echelon. He is THE reason I love the jays.
HOF pitcher and an even better person. This city is grieving right now. It's tragic.

John813

Reaction score
Baseball Hall of Famer Roy Halladay was doing extreme acrobatics and had high levels of amphetamines in his system when he lost control of his small plane and nosedived into the Gulf of Mexico in 2017, killing him, a National Transportation Safety Board report issued Wednesday said.

Halladay had amphetamine levels about 10 times therapeutic levels in his blood along with a high level of morphine and an antidepressant that can impair judgment as he performed high-pitch climbs and steep turns, sometimes within 5 feet of the water, the report says about the Nov. 7, 2017, crash.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id...-stunts-plane-crashed-had-amphetamines-system