Excellent guitar player thread

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This thread is for excellent guitar players, famous or obscure, living or dead. You may post a video of him or her if you wish. My first choice is a her, Sophie Lloyd. This Brit can really play. I don't consider her to be an excellent female guitar player; I just call her an excellent guitar player. IMO her playing is right up there with anyone's. Here she is playing her original song, After Insanity.

Your turn. Post anyone whom you think is an excellent guitarist.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
This thread is for excellent guitar players, famous or obscure, living or dead. You may post a video of him or her if you wish. My first choice is a her, Sophie Lloyd. This Brit can really play. I don't consider her to be an excellent female guitar player; I just call her an excellent guitar player. IMO her playing is right up there with anyone's. Here she is playing her original song, After Insanity.

Your turn. Post anyone whom you think is an excellent guitarist.

Wow....she is a doll. Very talented!

This dude just left us way too early.

Creeper

Reaction score
I always liked Brian May of Queen. He can make so many different sounds playing electric guitar it is amazing. But there are so many great guitarists these days, great for different reasons, and many are relatively unknown. It is unfortunate that in this era of great musicians, popular music is mostly unoriginal crap. I know I am going to catch some flak for this.

Hardline

Reaction score
VuRCiVdU-683x1024.jpeg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
She's in a band called Lovebites .
The band is amazing.
I saw the name. It struck me as odd that a Japanese band has a made up English language name, but I'm sure there are others. Could you picture an American metal band with a Japanese name, written in Japanese characters? Weird.

catiii

Reaction score
First song "Pacific Coast Highway" #1 on smooth jazz charts for 10 years.

Believe me, he can shred with the best, but dis here b smooth jazz...

Last edited: