Exceptional Board!!!

Weber

Reaction score
:bow: I live in Chicago, and thanks to my Dad have been a life long cowboys fan...I go to one home game and one road game every year.

I discovered this board a year and a half ago but just recently started posting...

I have to say this board has excellent poster's and it's all access Dallas Cowboys!!!

You guy's don't miss a beat so have to give you all props!!!

Just an introduction...that's all...Cheers! :iggles:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Weber said:
:bow: I live in Chicago, and thanks to my Dad have been a life long cowboys fan...I go to one home game and one road game every year.

I discovered this board a year and a half ago but just recently started posting...

I have to say this board has excellent poster's and it's all access Dallas Cowboys!!!

You obviously haven't read anything posted by Winicki yet. :D

You're correct. This board is the best...hands down.

Keep posting!

:)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Glad to have you aboard Weber.......of course the best & wisest poster is myself. :wink:

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
:welcome:

glad you're on board Weber... Dallas has a good a shot as any in the NFC this year. Since you're in the windy city, sounds like the Bears have a shot at the NFC North this year too...

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Glad to have you aboard Weber.......of course the best & wisest poster is myself. :wink:
Sure CBz...
(*whispering* senility is an ugly thing)

Welcome.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Sure CBz...
(*whispering* senility is an ugly thing)

Welcome.

I'll deal with you by messenger (watch your back)...... :D

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Did I say that out loud?

:eek: :eek::

Cbz40 said:
I'll deal with you by messenger (watch your back)...... :D

I'll send you a case of DP and you'll forget all about it.
:D

silver

Reaction score
welcome and get comfortable. it'll get better as the season progresses.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Did I say that out loud?

:eek: :eek::

I'll send you a case of DP and you'll forget all about it.
:D

My address is on it's way by PM...... :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Weber said:
Thanks Boys!!! You will find my knowledge is endless...:D
Just what we needed!!!! ......The last time I checked we already have 3000 just like you..... :D

Just messing w/ya.......looking forward to you sharing that knowledge with us.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Weber said:
:bow: I live in Chicago, and thanks to my Dad have been a life long cowboys fan...

My congratulations to your dad for obviously raising you right... :D

calico

Reaction score
Weber said:

Thank you for posting. For those lurkers like you...please, do not hesitate to post. We are a HUGE family here.

Your Dad raised you like mine did. I was basically birthed into a Staubach jersey in '79...at least, that is what my mother says. She had to interrupt my dad and the doc talking Cowboys while she struggled with pain... :D

visionary

Reaction score
Weber said:

i have been a cowboy fan and internet reader/lurker for a long time (including going back to the DMN board). i couldnt agree with you more. best board hands down. RACK EM!!!!!!

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Welcome and no doubt about it...here you will find some of the best and well informed Cowboy fans...not to mention some of the nicest people on the face of the planet...Our Mods (God Bless each and every one of them) do an outstanding (though thankless) job...but this board will only be as good as you (the fan) make it...so please join in on the discussions..on rare occasions they can get heated but try and remember that we all want what is best for the boys..so with that said...I look forward to your posts and again Welcome aboard

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Weber said:

Welcome Weber to the board..I was like you and lurked around the same amount of time but found after engaging the board there are outstanding posters and admin here so please jump right in my friend!! :cool:

Josephus please take note :eek::lmao:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just agree with everything I say and you'll do fine here.

;)

Welcome aboard. :)