Exceptional Board!!!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Weber said:
:bow: I live in Chicago, and thanks to my Dad have been a life long cowboys fan...I go to one home game and one road game every year.

I discovered this board a year and a half ago but just recently started posting...

I have to say this board has excellent poster's and it's all access Dallas Cowboys!!!

You guy's don't miss a beat so have to give you all props!!!

Just an introduction...that's all...Cheers! :iggles:

Welcome and you are correct ......this site is great!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Well, why don't we really make the process complete, by having an Eagles fan welcome you to the Zone!:)

Sure, I'm here too. I look at being here as being flexible enough to engage in stimulating football dialogue with any fan in the NFL fandom -- as long as the conversation is healthy. I have teeth, but I won't engage in trollology.

My goal is to give Cowboy fans an Eagle perspective and keep things real, and ask some of the hard questions that Cowboy fans would like to ask, but may be viewed as "a non-dedicated fan" type question.

Here's an example ...

If you're new (and you are fairly new), how come it took you 49 posts to let us know you're new?

That was just a question, and you don't really have to answer that, but at least you know ...there's more than One perspective Here at the Zone. So put on your hard hat, and buckle up your seat belt -- you're about to take a Journey in ...the Zone!

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Weber said:
:bow: I live in Chicago, and thanks to my Dad have been a life long cowboys fan...I go to one home game and one road game every year.

I discovered this board a year and a half ago but just recently started posting...

I have to say this board has excellent poster's and it's all access Dallas Cowboys!!!

I especially enjoy the posts from TX_Yid

Very good of you to say Weber, thanks very much:D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Sarge said:
Just agree with everything I say and you'll do fine here.

;)

Welcome aboard. :)

Yeah...he'll be "fine" if his goal is to end up in prison.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Weber said:

:welcome: aboard... enjoy your stay...

Oh... you make great grills!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Weber said:

Welcome aboard.

Om

Reaction score
Weber said:

Eh. It's a-ight.

Sorry. Too much sugar in one sitting gives me the willies. :)

FanofBill

Reaction score
Weber said:

I am from the Chicago area too. I agree with you also that this is the best Cowboys board around.
Also a White Sox fan too. :)